Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2017, 07:52 AM

1,067 posts, read 768,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
George peed in the shower, not this.
No, I meant the betting on the "master of your domain" show. The shower one was secondary too though. Holy cow, too funny.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2017, 08:15 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,434,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campfires View Post
Just be careful when entering the shower stall. Ya gotta keep an eye out for jellyfishes.
Bahahahahahahahahahaha!

Old 03-17-2017, 08:16 AM

16,709 posts, read 19,434,040 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Why exactly were your eyes not looking at your own parts while in the shower?
If one is paying attention to their own task at hand they would have no clue what the hands in the stall next to them are doing.
Come on, it would be kinda hard not to hear the wet fwap-fwap-fwap-fwap-fwap-fwap.

Old 03-17-2017, 08:20 AM

201 posts, read 195,555 times
Hi Thinking-man,
In the women's room I can't say for sure. I did turn the corner as a woman pressed up nude against the steam room door, it kind of caught me off guard.

I don't care what people do, that being said I try to never use the stall with the removable shower head or to touch the curtain or walls, floors...

Thank you for not trying to post pictures or videos of your experience lol.
NG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking-man View Post
So, without getting too graphic, today I noticed someone "relieving some stress" in the shower in the next stall. There's only a frosted glass separating the stalls. It was kind of obvious.
I finished showering and left and of course didn't say anything.

I was wondering though....is that a normal occurrence at the gym?

Old 03-17-2017, 08:22 AM

16,216 posts, read 11,353,547 times
In about fifty-five years of exposure (no pun intended) to public locker and shower facilities (I'm male, BTW) I can recall only one, possibly two incidents in which I encountered someone "hauling the ashes" in public -- but it seems possible that this would become more common in the emerging age of "sexual identity" issues.

Exposure among my own sex has never bothered me, and at one time, I gained some experience with the more-reserved and -responsible elements of the nudist lifestyle, but apparently, recent societal trends have eroded the long-time standards of "keeping it to yourself, and your own".

Last edited by 2nd trick op; 03-17-2017 at 09:10 AM..

Old 03-17-2017, 09:27 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,402,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by twowilldo View Post
Wasn't there a Seinfeld episode based on this?

Cannot speak for guy behavior in the gym showers, but have never seen anything that in the lady's locker room before.
No...George was "relieving HIMSELF", not relieving stress in the shower. Neither would make me want to use that shower after them.

Old 03-17-2017, 09:31 AM

20,722 posts, read 16,402,450 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Why exactly were your eyes not looking at your own parts while in the shower?
If one is paying attention to their own task at hand they would have no clue what the hands in the stall next to them are doing.
Please.... Like you don't notice some weird motions through frosted glass, even in an off-hand (hahaha) way? It's not HIS fault - the other guy was doing stuff in a somewhat public location. I guess you could also have se* in the shower too - since everyone else should keep their eyes down and not pay attention to the sounds?

Old 03-17-2017, 09:32 AM

1,067 posts, read 768,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by reneeh63 View Post
No...George was "relieving HIMSELF", not relieving stress in the shower. Neither would make me want to use that shower after them.
I was actually thinking about the "master of one's domain" show... the shower one was an aside. Either or, what a weird topic this is.

Old 03-17-2017, 12:00 PM

4,196 posts, read 6,303,256 times
I'm so glad I posted this.
I hadn't laughed so hard reading Citydata forums in a long long time, if ever.
I have to hand it to you all! no pun intended. you're great!

Old 03-17-2017, 12:06 PM

15,218 posts, read 10,339,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinking-man View Post
I'm so glad I posted this.
I hadn't laughed so hard reading Citydata forums in a long long time, if ever.
I have to hand it to you all! no pun intended. you're great!

You want some good laughs go to the Automotive section and read the thread titled "How often should I change the air in my tires?"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness