Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-30-2018, 06:15 PM

29,267 posts, read 16,728,168 times

Advertisements

I would have liked to have added it to my thread but could not.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1yi...em-uploademail
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2018, 07:00 PM

797 posts, read 751,753 times
Awesome! Glad this is happening. Finally catching up with Europe on the trans fats,all the junk , etc etc. Maybe I wont have to move after all.

Old 05-18-2018, 07:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
Awesome! Glad this is happening. Finally catching up with Europe on the trans fats,all the junk , etc etc. Maybe I wont have to move after all.
Hi, I was rather in the dark about the history etc until the what I call "pushers" came into our town in 2005. I knew some things about it but once I got into the "fight" I learned so much dark long history. This upcoming lawsuit is amazing and the Connetts and everyone who works with them have worked so hard to get here. I've always said that would be a great gift before I leave this place.

Old 07-03-2018, 10:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
On this topic IF and WHEN fluoride is eradicated from our public waters will everyone's teeth get worse or will they improve along with many health conditions like hypoT, arthritis, fractures and other issues that have been discussed.

I was born and raised in fluoridated water in the East and for the first 30 some yrs of my life had no clue about this issue and have a lot of dental work in my mouth from all this "great" dental prevention medicine in our waters.

Moving to CA I lived for at least 45 yrs in my city who did NOT add hydrofluorsilic acid to our water..naturally occurring fluoride was in the water and that was it.

Then in 2008 our great water was fluoridated as the city fathers succumbed to the "pushers" and that's when I really started buying all my bottled waters. And still do.

Personally, I take care of my dental health more than ever in my life, eliminating sugars/carbs and no tap water and it does get into some of my cooking.

Have not had a trip to a dental office in over 7 yrs and also believe the Coconut Oil toothpaste is saving my teeth too.

Dr. Connett has traveled the world with this issue and now he and Michael Connett will get their day in courts with the EPA.

For those interested:

https://healthimpactnews.com/2012/th...oride-dangers/

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-03-2018 at 10:40 AM..

Old 07-13-2018, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben_Joseph View Post
Thankfully, you cannot be sent to jail for failing to pay your medical bills. By law, someone cannot be imprisoned for failing to pay any civil debt. However, that same protection doesn’t exist for government-imposed expenses like taxes.
Hi, I keep reading your comments and trying to find the connection to forced fluoridation. I'm paying for it thru taxes and I have not consented that I want it in my water nor toothpaste.... I called our water dept a few years ago inquiring what they pay the pro "F" agencies to pour it in our waters, and my memory tells me like $16K/month or something like that.

Old 07-14-2018, 11:39 AM

28 Minutes of Education.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM4EdOfX7Sc

Old 07-31-2018, 10:25 AM

This just arrived on fluoridation in Walden NY and Potsdam, NY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=7VAJgAhloj0

Listening to the ladies and their presentations, Yikes, they are SMART...talk about the controversary of this fluoridation stuff. Talk about a LOT of good sense from them...

Decades of brainwashing, what has this ingestion been doing to our bodies?????

There are 7 videos on this particular issue in NY. Here's is #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGjU...ature=youtu.be

Another one of the 7:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J2ba...ature=youtu.be

Last edited by jaminhealth; 07-31-2018 at 11:34 AM..

Old 08-01-2018, 11:34 AM

15,945 posts, read 12,278,566 times
Although there's nothing particularly harmful about 1 PPM of fluoride in the water, I see no reason to be consuming it when I brush my teeth twice a day. Given the choice I'd just assume they remove it.

Until then make sure you're consuming enough iodine, not just becauce of the fluoride but also the bromide used in baked goods.

Old 08-01-2018, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stockwiz View Post
Although there's nothing particularly harmful about 1 PPM of fluoride in the water, I see no reason to be consuming it when I brush my teeth twice a day. Given the choice I'd just assume they remove it.

Until then make sure you're consuming enough iodine, not just becauce of the fluoride but also the bromide used in baked goods.
Assume, it's been going on for 7 decades. Thanks to the net and hard working people it's hopefully going to be taken OUT totally with the lawsuit.

And again it's the dosing, many don't drink that much water and many drink a lot...it's just plain wrong to mass medicate the population thru our public water.

Buy the toothpaste and fluoride your mouth away.

Old 09-01-2018, 10:48 AM

Iodine Deficiency and Fluorides -- from Canada and NZ

New study finds more evidence on serious dangers posed by fluoridation | Voxy.co.nz
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Health and Wellness > Daily Journals