Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2024, 10:08 AM

5,954 posts, read 3,706,857 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal813 View Post
No one is "justifying" anything.

All that's been said here is how boys that age act, react, etc., to attractive older women. Boys at that age just want sex, and the average will have sex with just about anyone that's attractive enough.

No one has defended or justified anything the woman did.

Now that I think of it, it's probably actually safer for the a boy that age to have sex with a woman that old (for HIM only) as chances are she's had her tubes tied or some other form of surgery and can't get pregnant. Can't tell you how many of my peers' lives took a swift, drastic turn at 17/18/19/20 after getting a random young girl pregnant. Many prospect pro athletes end up having to fully quit in those cases.

And no, again, that's not justifying nor defending anything this woman did.
But once again, it's the different treatment by THE LAW that reveals the discrimination against men in this type of situation. I've yet to hear/read one single statement from a female in this thread condemning the different treatment by THE LAW as pointed out by Karl Lagos in post #16 in this thread when he wrote "Women often get a slap on the wrist and a Man perp gets 15 years in prison."

Here's but one example of that:

"A 27-year-old Canton man has been sentenced after pleading guilty to having sex with underage girls.

Madison and Rankin Counties’ District Attorney Bubba Bramlett said Bruce Jermal Thompson was sentenced to serve 20 years in the custody of Mississippi Department of Corrections (MDOC) without the possibility of early release or parole.
"

https://www.wjtv.com/news/local-news...nderage-girls/

That was but one of many similar long sentences for a man having sex with an underage girl. Now, where are the examples of women being sentenced to long prison terms for having sex with an underage boy? You might find the rare example, but they certainly aren't common.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2024, 10:13 AM

5,954 posts, read 3,706,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HodgePodge View Post
2mares... it's pointless to "debate" with this one.

He is of the type that will not admit that his point of " And I'll bet that the 17-year-old girl would be giggling and bragging to her friends too" is WRONG.

Instead of admitting to it, he deflects and argues another point that has nothing to do with his original claim.

Pointless to argue with somebody who with such an ego.
So then, your point is it's OK for 17-year-old girls to engage in sex with an older man as long as she doesn't giggle and brag to her friends?

Old 04-17-2024, 10:22 AM

8,754 posts, read 5,042,001 times
Teacher/student sex has been going on forever.....nothing new.

Old 04-17-2024, 10:33 AM

36,493 posts, read 30,827,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas863 View Post
But once again, it's the different treatment by THE LAW that reveals the discrimination against men in this type of situation. I've yet to hear/read one single statement from a female in this thread condemning the different treatment by THE LAW as pointed out by Karl Lagos in post #16 in this thread when he wrote "Women often get a slap on the wrist and a Man perp gets 15 years in prison."

"A 27-year-old Canton man has been sentenced after pleading guilty to having sex with underage girls.

Madison and Rankin Counties’ District Attorney Bubba Bramlett said Bruce Jermal Thompson was sentenced to serve 20 years in the custody of Mississippi Department of Corrections (MDOC) without the possibility of early release or parole.
"

That was but one of many similar long sentences for a man having sex with an underage girl. Now, where are the examples of women being sentenced to long prison terms for having sex with an underage boy? You might find the rare example, but they certainly aren't common.

Left out this part
"that a 15-year-old girl miscarried while at the hospital. Police investigated the incident, and DNA testing confirmed Thompson was the father of the child. He was 22-years-old at the time the infant was conceived, and the victim would have been 14." "Prior to the indictment, officers received a complaint from another juvenile’s mother that Thompson had been having sex with her child since the child was 12-years-old.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ex-arizon...x-with-student -20 years

https://nypost.com/2024/01/23/news/e...-with-student/ Possible 13-life

https://thecinemaholic.com/where-is-...r-fichter-now/ 22 years.

https://accesswdun.com/article/2022/...x-with-student -30years

Sentencing depends of the charges and plea deals.

Old 04-17-2024, 10:43 AM

17,115 posts, read 15,341,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas863 View Post

"

I think a little bit of judgement and common sense should be used during cases like these. All should be punished for sure, but the sentences shouldn't all be the same solely based on "having sexual liaisons with an underage." A lot of factors at play here. Emotional damage to the victim being a major one.

That said, I can only speak from a male's perspective, but I was absolutely, 100% able to "consent" when I was 17, even 16. All I could think about during those years (I'd say maybe 16-25) was sports and women.

I like to think of the difference between boys and girls during those years in a similar way to going to the club. Girls/young women go to the club to dance and socialize. Boys/Young men go there for one reason alone: girls.

Old 04-17-2024, 10:44 AM

15,218 posts, read 10,299,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by H8t3rs View Post
whats up with all these women teachers molesting school boys
In this case, I personally would not call it molestation. More like an inappropriate relationship. How many 17-year-old boys are going to say no to easy sex?

Old 04-17-2024, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
In this case, I personally would not call it molestation. More like an inappropriate relationship. How many 17-year-old boys are going to say no to easy sex?
Not even just "easy sex," but with an attractive, older woman.

I think people either forget or have just never known what it's like to be a 17 year old boy.

Old 04-17-2024, 10:51 AM

5,456 posts, read 8,169,998 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiluvr1228 View Post
The old teenage boy joke:

Q: Is a female teacher having sex with you sex abuse?

A: It depends on how hot the teacher is.

Old 04-17-2024, 11:01 AM

1,111 posts, read 606,309 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal813 View Post
Not even just "easy sex," but with an attractive, older woman.

I think people either forget or have just never known what it's like to be a 17 year old boy.
This is definitely that point that certain people ignore.

17 year old guys WANT sex... but for the most part don't get it from their peers.

So even though it was wrong for the teacher to solicit sex from her student, I highly doubt that it will harm the 17 year old guy or scar him for life. As stated, the average guy would be bragging about it.

As 2mares has stated quite plainly - a typical 17 yr old girl and a typical 17 yr old boy looks at sex differently and the sexual act affects them differently.

That is just reality. Anybody who ignores that fact is just ignorant.

Old 04-17-2024, 11:28 AM

Imagine if the headlines read:

"17 year old boy emotionally scarred for life after having sex with hot teacher."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events