Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-30-2023, 11:35 AM

23,652 posts, read 13,992,303 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
I'm beyond confused. What exactly can an 11 year old offer????
Innocence for one thing. Better odds on not being infectious for another. Better odds at not being discovered either because the child is not believed or one can convince the child not to tell. In some belief circles, cleansing of one's past mistakes. On the other side of the coin, attacking one's child is a way to hurt the parent. Finally, theoretically, attacking a target of high gain with little defensive potential. Putting that into words, where a child's mind is so simple that one might, possibly, condition the response from it by what they do.

(before others are shocked by such thoughts, in some lines of work, that's what I have to do, put myself in the head of the opposer)
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
........This is what I don't get: In order to become a teacher, a person has to be intelligent enough to complete the college schooling needed to qualify them for the job. Why then are they so stupid to exhibit behaviors such as these once in the profession? So sick.
In a world where it seems everyone is doing their own thing, even to say the heck with it, maybe they want part of it as well.

Of course, there is another aspect that has come up of the lack of years separation between the teachers in question and their students, of how it wasn't that long ago that they were in the same group as the students.....and for whatever reason, they aren't realizing that they aren't anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
It does seem that this teacher is dumber than the others, though. Giving the kid a "friends with benefits" bracelet has got to be stupidest thing anybody could ever do when they do this type of thing.
For some, invoking a fantasy is to convince yourself that it can't go wrong.

Of course, there are lots of stupid people in the population, too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by himain View Post
Not to be too graphic here or anything but aren't we talking pinky size here??? I mean what can that do???
True, you may not want to know.

I was at a police briefing on human trafficking. The presenter at one point stopped, asked if everyone there was Law Enforcement. Cop, Corrections, Researchers, yes we were. He then described one aspect, one market in trafficking that involved very young victims. I already knew about it from another briefing but it was of such nature that senior officers in the room were shocked.

Knowing about such things is part of my life, it is what I do, but as it is said, "Once seen, cannot be unseen."

Last edited by TamaraSavannah; 11-30-2023 at 11:51 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-30-2023, 02:55 PM

6,987 posts, read 21,929,654 times
To the women here, ask your male friends or your husband about any Wet Dreams when they were young and at what age it started......answers will astound you.

Old 12-01-2023, 12:14 AM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by msRB311 View Post
No. Just no. Anyone who does this is a complete moron. Getting a sugar daddy would be a hell of a lot easier.
Sugar daddies probably want a woman who looks real good, though.

Old 12-02-2023, 11:47 AM

142 posts, read 84,792 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bagu View Post
To the women here, ask your male friends or your husband about any Wet Dreams when they were young and at what age it started......answers will astound you.
I'm a man, and I was around 15 when I became attracted to the opposite sex. Not 11.

Old 12-03-2023, 03:21 PM

3,573 posts, read 2,882,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
Nah............they will get arrested, be serving time in jail while the millionaire's raise the bastard child.
Thank you, that theory was absurd.

Whereever people measure on the line, no matter how high, are flawed and do stupid sh@t.

Old 12-03-2023, 06:21 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,431,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
And what child support could a child, who's been sexually assaulted, provide? No court in the world would demand that of an abuse victim.
Sure they can!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sockeye66 View Post
Thank you, that theory was absurd.

Whereever people measure on the line, no matter how high, are flawed and do stupid sh@t.

Explaing why some people do some things sometimes goes into the realm of absurdity since some criminals are not normal ( in other words, they might be mentally ill or think in a different pattern than the norm).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events