Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2023, 02:30 PM

13,238 posts, read 7,286,273 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by City Guy997S View Post
I think this same stuff has been going on for decades but the social media spreads the story a lot faster, a lot further than it would have in print newspaper 1970.
Doesn't seem like more women are doing this sort of thing. Child molestation is nothing new but mostly family members usually perpetuator was a man. Now it's these young attractive women they could go out find all kinds of younger men to satisfy themselves who are over 18. They risk it all with a child in their class maybe it's the risk they look for.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2023, 05:00 PM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kell490 View Post
Doesn't seem like more women are doing this sort of thing. Child molestation is nothing new but mostly family members usually perpetuator was a man. Now it's these young attractive women they could go out find all kinds of younger men to satisfy themselves who are over 18. They risk it all with a child in their class maybe it's the risk they look for.
I think that, just like male child predators, it's power and control.

Old 11-19-2023, 08:36 AM

6,011 posts, read 2,832,710 times
There's been an alarming increases in stories of this nature. And the perpetrators seem to be 95% women.

Old 11-19-2023, 10:48 AM

10,058 posts, read 14,929,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FordBronco1967 View Post
There's been an alarming increases in stories of this nature. And the perpetrators seem to be 95% women.
There appears to have been an increase in stories, but I doubt that's a reflection of an increase in that type of crime. It could be greater focus on that by the media.

Old 11-20-2023, 03:49 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
It does seem that this teacher is dumber than the others, though. Giving the kid a "friends with benefits" bracelet has got to be stupidest thing anybody could ever do when they do this type of thing.

Old 11-21-2023, 07:37 AM

10,058 posts, read 14,929,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
It does seem that this teacher is dumber than the others, though. Giving the kid a "friends with benefits" bracelet has got to be stupidest thing anybody could ever do when they do this type of thing.
Stupidity doesn't requires a low or lower IQ than others, IMO. Anyone that decides to have sex with a kid is beyond being stupid regardless of anything else they do after that. This is similar to high IQ people that commit murder.

Now, I'm not saying she has a high IQ, maybe she does or maybe she doesn't. But stupidity doesn't end or becomes impossible at a certain IQ level.

Old 11-24-2023, 06:04 AM

8,036 posts, read 10,626,487 times
We had a female teacher a few towns over that sent nude photos of herself to one of the students at the middle school where she taught. This also was a married woman with children.

I believe the boy was 14 or so. Of course he showed them to all of his friends, she was fired, and her parents and family humiliated.

This is what I don't get: In order to become a teacher, a person has to be intelligent enough to complete the college schooling needed to qualify them for the job. Why then are they so stupid to exhibit behaviors such as these once in the profession? So sick.

Old 11-24-2023, 08:38 AM

50,766 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueMom View Post
We had a female teacher a few towns over that sent nude photos of herself to one of the students at the middle school where she taught. This also was a married woman with children.

I believe the boy was 14 or so. Of course he showed them to all of his friends, she was fired, and her parents and family humiliated.

This is what I don't get: In order to become a teacher, a person has to be intelligent enough to complete the college schooling needed to qualify them for the job. Why then are they so stupid to exhibit behaviors such as these once in the profession? So sick.
That's the way I feel about all sex crimes.

Old 11-24-2023, 06:59 PM

18,270 posts, read 14,423,256 times
I was thinking about this story the other day and just didn't understand why she or any of the other teachers do such a thing with someone as young as this boy. And suddenly I came to the realization that perhaps this kid is rich and this is the new thing where these teachers want to be rich too, so they try to get pregnant by the kid, for the child support check!

If the kid's parents are millionaires, the check might end up being about 10K or more per month. This might actually be the incentive.

Old 11-25-2023, 09:40 AM

17,280 posts, read 21,998,333 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by temptation001 View Post
I was thinking about this story the other day and just didn't understand why she or any of the other teachers do such a thing with someone as young as this boy. And suddenly I came to the realization that perhaps this kid is rich and this is the new thing where these teachers want to be rich too, so they try to get pregnant by the kid, for the child support check!

If the kid's parents are millionaires, the check might end up being about 10K or more per month. This might actually be the incentive.
Nah............they will get arrested, be serving time in jail while the millionaire's raise the bastard child.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events