Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2023, 04:00 AM

1 posts, read 682 times

Advertisements

A client came to me and asked whether they should create different websites for the different services they offer or keep everything on one website. I think having a single website for the services can be more feasible but I am open to suggestions. Please give me some good suggestions
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-16-2023, 11:49 AM

83 posts, read 67,780 times
The easiest and fastest ways is to check organic results on keywords you will be targeting. If top positions are already held by standard websites, you will need to create a website that includes all of the client's services

Old 12-16-2023, 11:50 AM

83 posts, read 67,780 times
The easiest and fastest ways is to check organic results on keywords you will be targeting. If top positions are already held by standard websites, you will need to create a website that encompasses all of the client's services

Old 12-20-2023, 07:17 AM

8,658 posts, read 3,853,671 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by avascottcpa View Post
Should You Create Multiple Websites for Your Business?
Quote:
Originally Posted by avascottcpa View Post
Please give me some good suggestions
What do you consider the (potential) benefit to multiple websites relative to a digital marketing budget? One of the few times it might make sense is if you have a sub-brand (and you’re not copying or repeating any content).

Old 02-21-2024, 01:31 AM

1 posts, read 319 times
Whether or not you should create multiple websites for your business depends on several factors, and there's no one-size-fits-all answer. To know more visit @ [url]https://raufpanali.com[/url]

Old 02-21-2024, 06:56 AM

Location: East of Seattle since 1992, 615' Elevation, Zone 8b - originally from SF Bay Area
44,551 posts, read 81,085,957 times
I had a business for 16 years and yes, I did have 2 separate websites. One was for the basic general work that I did, the other for one more specific kind of work. That made it easier to direct inquiries to the appropriate employee, and to have relevant photos of our work examples. I did cross-reference them with links, however.

Old 02-21-2024, 09:32 AM

2,170 posts, read 1,952,385 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemlock140 View Post
I had a business for 16 years and yes, I did have 2 separate websites. One was for the basic general work that I did, the other for one more specific kind of work. That made it easier to direct inquiries to the appropriate employee, and to have relevant photos of our work examples. I did cross-reference them with links, however.
Doing something similar. I have a generic business website that can work with industries across multiple vertices, that's what my LLC and company name is. I have a secondary site that is focused on my favorite Niche market and targets more keywords for SEO purposes within that vertical, and I think gives me a bit more credibility when trying to reach out to new clients in that industry as the dba name is a better fit.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Economics > Business