Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2013, 06:04 PM

9 posts, read 64,291 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex =] View Post
Mexico is the most Native American country in the whole American (Greenland down to Argentina) continent and Mexico is more associated with the U.S. (culturally and genetically) than with the rest of "Latin" America.

Mexicans culture is not associated to Latin America, or simply American countries.

Mexicans are the most Amerindian country of America, and will chase anyone with a lighter skin tone that their own.
Looking at what you have written it is quite obvious you know nothing about Mexicans or Mexico in general nor anything about genetics, ancestry or history. Mexico is a Mestizo country, genetics prove that they are. Even though El Salvador, Honduras, Peru, Panama, and Ecuador are Mestizo nations they lean more to the Amerindian side while Guatemala and especially Bolivia are the most Amerindian countries period. Paraguay and Colombia (despite their black minority) are comparable with Mexico as being balanced. So much for Mexico being the most Amerindian huh

Also it's quite laughable that you think Mexico isn't associated with Latin America.

If you live on the East Coast of the USA then you are forgiven for your views on Mexicans since the Mexicans on the East Coast aren't very representative of Mexico or Mexicans in general.

Old 07-11-2013, 10:12 PM

10,056 posts, read 14,929,390 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juan1193 View Post
Looking at what you have written it is quite obvious you know nothing about Mexicans or Mexico in general nor anything about genetics, ancestry or history. Mexico is a Mestizo country, genetics prove that they are. Even though El Salvador, Honduras, Peru, Panama, and Ecuador are Mestizo nations they lean more to the Amerindian side while Guatemala and especially Bolivia are the most Amerindian countries period. Paraguay and Colombia (despite their black minority) are comparable with Mexico as being balanced. So much for Mexico being the most Amerindian huh

Also it's quite laughable that you think Mexico isn't associated with Latin America.

If you live on the East Coast of the USA then you are forgiven for your views on Mexicans since the Mexicans on the East Coast aren't very representative of Mexico or Mexicans in general.
Remember that some people like to deny the mixture of mixed people. This is why you will find people that consider mestizos as amerindians and mulattoes as blacks...

Old 07-17-2013, 02:21 PM

672 posts, read 810,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barzie View Post
I dont know why you white people like making up stories about blondes being wanted in Latin America, majority of the Latinos prefer med looking women, you know middle eastern and southern european types with dark hair and large eyes stop this clown bull**** already lol I have been to Mexico with some of my UK friends who were blonde, I went with a Turk and guess who was the one getting the most attention and getting the good complements in Mexico? The Turk was

You know what is clown ****?
Quote:
"I have been to Mexico with some of my UK friends who were blonde"
People who take anecdotal garbage like this
Quote:
"I went on vacation so I know"
then somehow pretend to have some grandiose evidence that it is fact, beyond doubt.

That goes for anyone who
Quote:
" majority of the Latinos prefer med looking women, you know middle eastern and southern european types with dark hair and large eyes"
states that the majority of any people prefer any type of person. People may not be so simpleminded to prefer only one.

If they do, put up the research that took a substantial poll of all "Latin" countries that the majority prefers either.

Anyway, I think people who dwell in such shallow thoughts aren't worthy of any attention. Personally, I find beautiful women in every culture, race and ethnicity.

I would be hopeful that many would find someone they are attracted to on broader criteria other than just skin tone or eye color. How sad for you if you can't.

Last edited by Dhult; 07-17-2013 at 02:36 PM..

Old 07-17-2013, 04:46 PM

322 posts, read 584,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolillo_loco View Post
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania: I was a club DJ throughout the late 1980s - 1990s. Each year, we looked forward to the European girls that came to America for a year. They were all college students that came here on exchange, and given free room and board.

I quickly learned to not bother with the northern European girls. All they wanted was black men. On their one week vacation, they all went to Jamaica, and came back with corn rows. Not that it mattered because I find blonde hair and light eyes to be very boring. Since I'm German American, I have light hair and eyes.

What I did and learned was the girls from southern Italy, Spain, and Greece all seemed to prefer men with light hair and eyes. Since I happen to fancy gypsy women, that worked out well for me. I ran through a series of girls from Barcelona, Spain, and they all stated the same thing. The Spanish men complained about German men going to Spain on vacation and stealing all their women, and the Spanish women complain about the German girls taking all their men... How true this is, I don't know.

Since a lot of foreigners came to the club where I worked, I thought all light/northern Euro women suffered from the black flavor thing. Yes, it's an issue for me. I'm not black so I like women that like white men, but throughout the years, I've met an awful lot of German women that like men who have a similar complexion as their own. I pay close attention to this, and if I suspect a woman's into dark men, I will not bother with her.

As far as a white woman wanting to know if she'll be popular in Latin America... It's almost as if Hispanic men just sit about all day dreaming about how they can have sex with a white woman. Countless times I've seen foreign born Hispanic men turn down hot, pretty, well built Latinas five - ten years their junior for some fat old ugly blonde that's 20 years their senior. I've seen young 20 Mexican men fight each other over some fat drunk 60 year old white blonde woman pretty often despite the fact that there were plenty of young Hispanic women in the club/bar that were attractive, available, and quite friendly. My experiences with Latin people aren't one off examples like most white people in the suburbs. I've lived in Mexico, I'm a Spanish speaking white man who picked it up in the street and from my girlfriends. After my factory closed, I fell into poverty, and since the black community wasn't very welcoming due to my skin color, I went to the Hispanic part of town and was assimilated into their culture.

Just turn on any Latin American television station. They leave no stone unturned when it comes to finding actors that have light hair, eyes, and northern European features. Most of the popular networks down in Latin America are whiter than their north American counterparts. They seem to have the "white is right" attitude. It's one of many reasons why I favor Latin culture over my own. I'm instantly popular just because I'm white.

To the sensitive types, I'm not P/C, and I don't care if I offended you.

Cheers,
bolillo_loco
LOL you never lied. My sister and I are biracial, but due to genetics she inherited blonde hair and blue eyes. You can't tell that she is half black except for her big nose and her hair is REALLY curly. She went to the Dominican Republic when she was in the Peace Corps and said that EVERY guy there kept hitting on her. She even said that a couple girls there said that they wished they were as European as her. Some of the Latin Americans just downright HATE AND DESPISE their non-European side and try to insist everyone that they aren't Native American or black, even if they're dark. Many of them love Caucasians and are SO GLEEFUL to be dating one because they think they have "made it" since they are associated with white people and their kids will be lighter-skinned.

Most Latin American leaders are REALLY light because the people think they are better candidates due to their light skin.

Old 07-17-2013, 10:46 PM

824 posts, read 3,601,314 times
Quote:
blondes and blue eyed people are not 1-2%, it is not Cuba lol, blondes and blue eyed people in Argentina make up about 30% of their population and they are very noticeable unlike in Cuba where you can only notice black people and rarely any whites

ronald koeaman blonde are a minority all over Latin America except for Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay, I am not sure why you love white washing your failed island Cuba so much, anyone who has been there knows your people are all black who look straight up from Africa

How are 30% of argentinean blondes when natural blondes make up only 7/8% of italian and spanish populations (Native peoples) ?? Italian and spanish are the overwhelming majority of white ancestry in argentinean population, You could make a case there are also some central european ancestry among argentinean whites, but I also could say that there is amerindian blood among many argentieans, in fact like 30% of their population look mixed blood.

You must consider anyone with no jet black as blonde, I forgot you are a mexican .. well you guys only look like guatemalans and bolivians so for you all white people look alike.

Old 07-21-2013, 12:29 PM

2 posts, read 20,958 times
Quote:
Mexico is not the most native american, that is Guatemala, Bolivia, Peru and all those central american countries except for Costa Rica

Mexican culture is associated with Latin America, it is thanks to them that Latinos are known here in Europe
Mexicans do not chase light skin people, we chase them cause they are sexy woman
Haven't you learned anything about demographics you know it all? The vast majority of all central american countries population are small and insignificant compared to big ole mejico. It's like comparing a small country like Belarus against Russia! Sorry to burst your bubble sir but Mejico has the 2nd largest amount of native americans all over the americas. Back in the early 1900's mexico was alot "browner" than it was today. That all changed until immigrantion in mexico started arising in the mid 1900's.

Old 07-21-2013, 12:55 PM

2 posts, read 20,958 times
Quote:
i laugh at these blonde white people who think they are seriously wanted in Latin America when in reality nobody cares about them but only for the money they will be wasting, then they go as far as claiming the Latinos on TV are all blondes with blue eyes and look very North European LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL these people have clearly not been to Latin America nor turned on Latino TV to know

if i didnt know better I would have thought these people were all from England they are just so blonde

the weather girls, they also look very northern european and very blonde with blue eyes
They look like many cubans and colombians i've known through the years while visiting miami. None of those look like your ordinary tipical mexican mixed person.

Old 07-21-2013, 02:31 PM

322 posts, read 584,393 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyrone Biggs View Post
They look like many cubans and colombians i've known through the years while visiting miami. None of those look like your ordinary tipical mexican mixed person.
Are you serious? Every Colombian I've seen with my eyes in person are way darker than that. SOME Cubans are that light but that's maybe like 12-15% of Cubans at most.

Old 07-22-2013, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntonioR View Post
Remember that some people like to deny the mixture of mixed people. This is why you will find people that consider mestizos as amerindians and mulattoes as blacks...
That is true. Going by that logic and the one drop rule Mexico is an Amerindian country. Doesn't matter to me either way as I'm proud of my ancestry!

Old 07-22-2013, 05:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traveler86 View Post
How are 30% of argentinean blondes when natural blondes make up only 7/8% of italian and spanish populations (Native peoples) ?? Italian and spanish are the overwhelming majority of white ancestry in argentinean population, You could make a case there are also some central european ancestry among argentinean whites, but I also could say that there is amerindian blood among many argentieans, in fact like 30% of their population look mixed blood.

You must consider anyone with no jet black as blonde, I forgot you are a mexican .. well you guys only look like guatemalans and bolivians so for you all white people look alike.
Just stop already, before you make yourself look more of an idiot. You are clearly very unfamiliar with Mexico, Mexicans and Mexican history
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.