Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Most Beautiful Women in Latin America (PICK 4!)
Cuban 26 16.05%
Dominican 31 19.14%
Puerto Rican 36 22.22%
Mexican 42 25.93%
Guatemalan 7 4.32%
Salvadoran 8 4.94%
Honduran 9 5.56%
Nicaraguan 6 3.70%
Costa Rican 17 10.49%
Panamanian 13 8.02%
Colombian 70 43.21%
Venezuelan 51 31.48%
Ecuadorean 8 4.94%
Peruvian 10 6.17%
Bolivian 8 4.94%
Chilean 17 10.49%
Argentinean 47 29.01%
Uruguayan 14 8.64%
Paraguayan 10 6.17%
Brazilian 92 56.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-10-2012, 07:02 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,361,633 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario View Post
I'd love to live in the USA (PR or Vegas) a third of the time, Southern Brazil (Florianopolis) a third of the time and Northeastern Brazil a third of the time.
I'd pick Rio if I was rich and could afford a place with a doorman at the base of the building, and Curitiba if I had to live more like a regular person.

Old 05-11-2012, 03:09 AM

355 posts, read 1,189,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
If there was a thread poll asking who are the "chatterboxes" of Latin America, the Cuban women would win, hands down.

I went to a Catholic grade school in CA where, of the Hispanic groups, Cubans were the most represented, followed by kids from Argentina. (Usually, when there are a lot of Cubans, you don't find many Mexicans.) They all had great senses of humor, their parents were funny, and every other word was "come mierda."

Cuba does not have much in common with the Hispanic world. The country is just like a bubble lost in time, with almost no points of contact with the exterior world. Almost no historical ties with Latin America.

So-called Hispanics are regarded as strange people, "leaches", that come to support their dictatorship. Hispanics in Cuba dress up as "Che" and are particularly repulsive.

Tourism is messing the country.

Women in Cuba are "natural", most don't even have makeup or beauty creams, no false breasts and have athletic bodies.

Old 05-11-2012, 06:04 AM

9,356 posts, read 14,301,405 times
In my experience, the ones with mixed background, especially from central America to the Andes (stretching it to Colombia and Venezuela) are the best, not so much the Mexicans.

The ones of mostly European background look like they've been in-breeding for centuries, anorexic and sickly, like albinos, notably those from the southern cone, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, etc., but in the Andes as well.

Some of the islanders are cuties too, especially Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.

Brazilians are a mixed bag: as alluded to in a parallel thread, it appears that mostly the models are beautiful, while the relatively few I've seen in real life are plain at best.

Have fun!

Old 05-11-2012, 12:04 PM

10 posts, read 38,793 times
Brazil (mainly southern and southeast region)
Argentina
Colombia
Venezuela
Uruguay

Old 05-11-2012, 06:25 PM

14,725 posts, read 33,361,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
In my experience, the ones with mixed background, especially from central America to the Andes (stretching it to Colombia and Venezuela) are the best, not so much the Mexicans.

The ones of mostly European background look like they've been in-breeding for centuries, anorexic and sickly, like albinos, notably those from the southern cone, Argentina, Uruguay, Chile, etc., but in the Andes as well.

Some of the islanders are cuties too, especially Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.

Brazilians are a mixed bag: as alluded to in a parallel thread, it appears that mostly the models are beautiful, while the relatively few I've seen in real life are plain at best.

Have fun!
Very sharply divided on this. Making that comment about the southern cone of SA is like saying Spain and Italy are full of anorexic, sickly inbreds. While it may look like their women are 100% of one nationality, it doesn't deter from their beauty.

Correct on Brazil. Very few Brazilian women have a great combination of facial attractiveness and a body to wear "fio dental" (dental floss type bikinis). I think most are marginal. I can remember some women's striking and/or pretty faces from my trips to Argentina and Uruguay, and none from my trip to Rio, probably because I was at all the tourist attractions and was avoiding the sketchy places the best I could. It was early April, 82 F, and there was hardly anyone on the beach at Ipanema mid-week.

Old 05-12-2012, 02:57 AM

35 posts, read 191,833 times
Dominican (damn near all)
Puerto Rican (most if not all)
Brazilian (only the mixed or black brazilians)
Panamanian (only the black panamanians look good, mestizo panamanians are ugly)

not to sound racist, but im heavily attracted to mulatto females (because iam one), dats why puertorican nd dominican women look so good to me.

Old 05-12-2012, 05:46 AM

355 posts, read 1,189,872 times
Very sharply divided on this. Making that comment about the southern cone of SA is like saying Spain and Italy are full of anorexic, sickly inbreds. While it may look like their women are 100% of one nationality, it doesn't deter from their beauty.

---

I agree with you. That's the stupidest thing I've ever read in a long time.

Old 05-12-2012, 08:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertpolyglot View Post
Actually I did basically comment in the parallel European thread that, in my view, the women of Italy (especially northern) and Spain look like anorexic sickly inbreds.

And I'll say it again, in my view, the women of especially northern Italy (especially the Alpine mountain valleys) and Spain look like anorexic sickly inbreds - and the ones from Argentina that I've seen give me that same impression - and, in my view, it does deter from their beauty (not to say that there aren't many pretty faces, there are), and I would even venture to say that this is reflected in their low birth rates.

But, hey, no competition from me on that score, more power to you !

I escaped Italy because of, by my perception, low sexual-energy women and, by anyone's measure, high taxes, finding more fertile ground on both accounts elsewhere ... in the Americas, but not in Argentina (after considering eastern Europe; by the way, I know many Milanese men who have married Brazilians, Ukranians, and Russians, a trend among them nowadays for about 10-20 years now) ..., though Italy, and sometimes Spain, is still useful to me, even on a daily basis, thanks to the inventors of instant telecommunications, but obviously for reasons other than women and taxes.

Have Fun and All the Best!

Old 05-12-2012, 08:29 AM

37,127 posts, read 39,357,090 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
Actually I did basically comment in the parallel European thread that, in my view, the women of Italy (especially northern) and Spain look like anorexic sickly inbreds.

And I'll say it again, in my view, the women of especially northern Italy (especially the Alpine mountain valleys) and Spain look like anorexic sickly inbreds - and the ones from Argentina that I've seen give me that same impression - and, in my view, it does deter from their beauty (not to say that there aren't many pretty faces, there are), and I would even venture to say that this is reflected in their low birth rates.

But, hey, no competition from me on that score, more power to you !

I escaped Italy because of, by my perception, low sexual-energy women and, by anyone's measure, high taxes, finding more fertile ground on both accounts elsewhere ... in the Americas, but not in Argentina (after considering eastern Europe; by the way, I know many Milanese men who have married Brazilians, Ukranians, and Russians, a trend among them nowadays for about 10-20 years now) ..., though Italy, and sometimes Spain, is still useful to me, even on a daily basis, thanks to the inventors of instant telecommunications, but obviously for reasons other than women and taxes.

Have Fun and All the Best!
I do find the inbred part a bit strange though since most significantly sized cities in the Southern Cone, even if predominantly Spanish or Italian, are a mixed group of people from different parts of Spain and Italy along with pretty strong admixture of other European groups and a bit of indigenous--Chile, especially.

Old 05-12-2012, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OyCrumbler View Post
I do find the inbred part a bit strange though since most significantly sized cities in the Southern Cone, even if predominantly Spanish or Italian, are a mixed group of people from different parts of Spain and Italy along with pretty strong admixture of other European groups and a bit of indigenous--Chile, especially.
Oh c'mon guys, you take it literally? We are talking about impressions, with some hyperbole. This thread is supposed to be fun, not taken seriously.

Though, I'll tell ya, in some of those mountain valleys, both Italy and South America, some of them really do look inbred, no joke! Hahahaha!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Americas