Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2022, 08:49 PM

23,804 posts, read 18,939,566 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago3rd View Post
More proof that many people in America live in worlds separated from reality. Here are some facts to totally destroy this fetishizing of crime in Providence. I think we should rename this group, Crime Kink. For folks who get off to living in a world of fictional crime.

https://express-images.franklymedia....tat-review.pdf

from
https://www.997wpro.com/2022/07/12/p...officials-say/

Chicago 3rd, thank you for contributing to the topic. As you're aware, Providence has only 4 murders in 2022. At this time last year, it was already 10 murders. I feel this is worthy of discussion. I'd like to hear your thoughts as to why the murders have significantly decreased this year. Could the reason be as simple as pointing out that 3 key members of the now infamous SILVER LAKE GANG were taken off the streets? They were the people responsible for the 2021 Washington Park "worst mass shooting in Providence history". I'm not sure if it's that simple, but it's something to consider.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2022, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
There’s always creepy Massachusetts crime fetish.

I realize some people would prefer to discuss Trump, Subaru Outbacks, and their Jersey Mike's fetish but again let's try to stay on-topic.

Old 07-16-2022, 10:45 PM

Quote:
More proof that many people in America live in worlds separated from reality. Here are some facts to totally destroy this fetishizing of crime in Providence. I think we should rename this group, Crime Kink. For folks who get off to living in a world of fictional crime.

https://express-images.franklymedia....tat-review.pdf

from
https://www.997wpro.com/2022/07/12/p...officials-say/
Quote:
Originally Posted by massnative71 View Post
Chicago 3rd, thank you for contributing to the topic. As you're aware, Providence has only 4 murders in 2022. At this time last year, it was already 10 murders. I feel this is worthy of discussion. I'd like to hear your thoughts as to why the murders have significantly decreased this year. Could the reason be as simple as pointing out that 3 key members of the now infamous SILVER LAKE GANG were taken off the streets? They were the people responsible for the 2021 Washington Park "worst mass shooting in Providence history". I'm not sure if it's that simple, but it's something to consider.

And Chicago, this neglects to mention the OUTSTANDING job the Providence Police have done in getting ILLEGAL guns off the street over the past year. Working around the clock, through their lunch breaks, every day going in to work not knowing if it will be their last shift...so residents of the city can go to bed feeling a "little" bit safer.

Old 07-17-2022, 06:12 AM

24,574 posts, read 18,387,995 times
Quote:
I realize some people would prefer to discuss Trump, Subaru Outbacks, and their Jersey Mike's fetish but again let's try to stay on-topic.
Don’t you have a fryalator to tend to in Maine?

Old 07-17-2022, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffD View Post
Don’t you have a fryalator to tend to in Maine?

Don't you have an EBT card to spend at Big Value Outlets?

Old 07-17-2022, 11:27 AM

683 posts, read 838,827 times
Quote:
I don't believe for 1 second you are interested in a conversation.

Old 07-17-2022, 06:34 PM

Quote:
I don't believe for 1 second you are interested in a conversation.
I was just trying to have one with you, sir.

Old 07-18-2022, 04:34 AM

8,029 posts, read 4,738,654 times
Quote:
I was just trying to have one with you, sir.
Isn't there a Crime Fetish forum group you can join for the type of "conversation" you seem to seek? Seriously.

Old 07-18-2022, 08:05 AM

4,236 posts, read 1,699,343 times
Providence is safe for a city of its size. I don't think it even needs to be argued how much less safe it would be without the efforts of the PPD. And despite the ineffectiveness of its current Mayor. Gun violence is more than a problem, it's a plague. In Providence and every other city. And it's past time to stop fretting about the causes. Forget the phony Liberal, egghead do-gooder, ACAB crap. These thugs, this violent scum needs to be taken off the street. Dead or alive. The best and most cost effective "rehabilitation" that I can think of comes courtesy of a buck's worth of lead. It's cheaper to fill a cemetery than a prison.

Old 07-18-2022, 05:59 PM

24,574 posts, read 18,387,995 times
Quote:
Don't you have an EBT card to spend at Big Value Outlets?
I use a CitiBank DoubleCash card. And Big Value Outlet is closing. The owner is retiring. The last remnant of the Mars Bargainland family empire has come to an end.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Rhode Island