Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-16-2024, 07:10 AM

12,113 posts, read 23,344,282 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitt chick View Post
oh please.. You are nowhere near over him.
Quit making out with him, and block all contact.
That will be a step towards "being over him"!
100%
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2024, 07:12 AM

12,113 posts, read 23,344,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D217 View Post
Girl, stop. You played yourself.
Another 100% answer.

Old 04-16-2024, 07:59 AM

8,746 posts, read 3,921,999 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenniferlee8899 View Post
We both had deep feelings for each other it ended mutually do to incompatibility .
Quote:
Why did he spend that long with me ? Why did he even want to meet up.. he hasn’t called or texted me since and I feel so played
Your relationship ‘ended mutually due to incompatibility’. Why would you expect him to call or text you (or try to analyze/second-guess his behavior, for that matter). It’s your own behavior/game-playing you need to address; move on.

Old 04-16-2024, 09:16 AM

20,771 posts, read 20,032,722 times
Quote:
Update I met up with him. We got food and talked he was staring at me deeply. We started to to talk about things when he started talking he started to shake ? Which I thought was strange? Anyways I asked him what his intentions were sense he said he wanted to meet up and tell me. He said to possibly get back in a relationship?

we ended up leaving and spent more time together. We ended up making out a couple times. He still had me saved in his contacts with a heart next to it. I then asked him what he wanted from me and he switched up and said for “us to be cool, and he wanted nothing from me” . He then asked me what my intentions were I said “for us to be friends”. He then kept asking me if I was sure and if that’s all I want from him? He then proceeded to ask me about my dates and if I kissed the men. I said once but It wasn’t anything serious. I asked him if he cared and he proceeded to say “nope I don’t care your single you can do what you want”.

we spent a total of 7 hours together and his intentions were still “idk” he basically said yes but no?? The whole situation was confusing and pointless tbh. Yet I’m happy I went because it confirmed that I was over him.

Only reason why I met up with him is because he wanted to discuss his intentions in person.

since the meetup it’s been silent from his end.
You are playing each other. Block him and move on. This will never work out.

Old 04-16-2024, 02:13 PM

2,720 posts, read 5,366,608 times
Accidentally going to someone's SM and reading their posts? Right.

Which social media site allows you to see who has viewed your post? Never heard of that.

OP probably clicked "Like" to try to force a reaction/response.

Old 04-16-2024, 02:42 PM

20,771 posts, read 20,032,722 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleasach View Post

Which social media site allows you to see who has viewed your post? Never heard of that.

you can see it on the story's who viewed it.

Old 04-17-2024, 06:45 PM

7 posts, read 2,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cleasach View Post

Even if I did like it … would you reach out to a ex that liked your post and ask him why he did it ? No you wouldn’t. I wouldn’t purposely go to his page and like something I have to much pride. Now I did go to his page but I don’t remember viewing or liking anything like he said. I’m very careful when I do stuff like that. Now back to a lot of you tough hearted people in the comments who get over a ex in a day. I met up with man hung out for hours and we kissed it was a lot. He said he wanted to meet up and discuss his intentions. I was fine with him just telling me on text. Of course I’m confused, over thinking etc. I know I need to move on and I have been. Yet I have every right to feel the way I do. It’s not like I’m reaching out to this man blowing up his phone etc, no I left it alone. How many of y’all can meet up with a ex who you still have feelings for spend hours with them, get a little intimate… then just move on the next day and forget about it. If you can please teach me your ways!

Old 04-17-2024, 06:49 PM

22,643 posts, read 47,821,176 times
Quote:
How many of y’all can meet up with a ex who you still have feelings for spend hours with them, get a little intimate… then just move on the next day and forget about it. If you can please teach me your ways!
#1 - You don't meet up with them at all.

#2 - If you are not smart enough to do #1, you definitely do NOT "get a little intimate" with them.

Old 04-18-2024, 06:57 AM

2,004 posts, read 991,596 times
Quote:
I wouldn’t purposely go to his page...Now I did go to his page...I’m very careful when I do stuff like that.

Uh-huh.

Old 04-22-2024, 05:01 PM

7 posts, read 2,423 times
Now he started following me on instagram and viewing my stories
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships