Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-14-2024, 10:29 AM

6,483 posts, read 4,020,471 times

Advertisements

Why does it matter? Relationship is over. Move on. Let him do what he wants. If he wants to avoid you, he can figure out how to do that on his own without dragging you into it. If he wants to see you, he can ask you outright if he can see you. The relationship ended because you were incompatible-- so stop wasting your time on him, first-time poster who has not returned.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-14-2024, 12:12 PM

7 posts, read 2,493 times
Update I met up with him. We got food and talked he was staring at me deeply. We started to to talk about things when he started talking he started to shake ? Which I thought was strange? Anyways I asked him what his intentions were sense he said he wanted to meet up and tell me. He said to possibly get back in a relationship?

we ended up leaving and spent more time together. We ended up making out a couple times. He still had me saved in his contacts with a heart next to it. I then asked him what he wanted from me and he switched up and said for “us to be cool, and he wanted nothing from me” . He then asked me what my intentions were I said “for us to be friends”. He then kept asking me if I was sure and if that’s all I want from him? He then proceeded to ask me about my dates and if I kissed the men. I said once but It wasn’t anything serious. I asked him if he cared and he proceeded to say “nope I don’t care your single you can do what you want”.

we spent a total of 7 hours together and his intentions were still “idk” he basically said yes but no?? The whole situation was confusing and pointless tbh. Yet I’m happy I went because it confirmed that I was over him.

Only reason why I met up with him is because he wanted to discuss his intentions in person.

since the meetup it’s been silent from his end.

Old 04-15-2024, 11:52 AM

30,909 posts, read 37,047,895 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenniferlee8899 View Post
Update I met up with him. We got food and talked he was staring at me deeply. We started to to talk about things when he started talking he started to shake ? Which I thought was strange? Anyways I asked him what his intentions were sense he said he wanted to meet up and tell me. He said to possibly get back in a relationship?

we ended up leaving and spent more time together. We ended up making out a couple times. He still had me saved in his contacts with a heart next to it. I then asked him what he wanted from me and he switched up and said for “us to be cool, and he wanted nothing from me” . He then asked me what my intentions were I said “for us to be friends”. He then kept asking me if I was sure and if that’s all I want from him? He then proceeded to ask me about my dates and if I kissed the men. I said once but It wasn’t anything serious. I asked him if he cared and he proceeded to say “nope I don’t care your single you can do what you want”.

we spent a total of 7 hours together and his intentions were still “idk” he basically said yes but no?? The whole situation was confusing and pointless tbh. Yet I’m happy I went because it confirmed that I was over him.

Only reason why I met up with him is because he wanted to discuss his intentions in person.

since the meetup it’s been silent from his end.
In my experience, mixed signals = it's going nowhere.

Old 04-15-2024, 01:07 PM

8,749 posts, read 3,924,789 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godrestores View Post
Update I met up with him.
Quote:
we spent a total of 7 hours together and his intentions were still “idk” he basically said yes but no??
Quote:
We ended up making out a couple times.
Quote:
Quote:
Yet I’m happy I went because it confirmed that I was over him.
Do you really believe seven hours and a ‘makeout sesh’ confirms you’re over this dude, lol? Perhaps the one ‘playing games’ is you in that you’re looking for a reason to hang on. Either you misled us regarding the reason for your mutual breakup (incompatibility) or you’re foolishly ignoring your own assessment/opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysticaltyger View Post
In my experience, mixed signals = it's going nowhere.
I agree; that said, it would appear the OP is hanging on to get the answer she hopes to hear.

Old 04-15-2024, 01:27 PM

22,646 posts, read 47,828,778 times
Quote:
it confirmed that I was over him.
Oh please.. you are nowhere near over him.
Quit making out with him, and block all contact.
THAT will be a step towards "being over him"!

Old 04-15-2024, 10:09 PM

7 posts, read 2,493 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CorporateCowboy View Post
Do you really believe seven hours and a ‘makeout sesh’ confirms you’re over this dude, lol? Perhaps the one ‘playing games’ is you in that you’re looking for a reason to hang on. Either you misled us regarding the reason for your mutual breakup (incompatibility) or you’re foolishly ignoring your own assessment/opinion.

I agree; that said, it would appear the OP is hanging on to get the answer she hopes to hear.
Why did he spend that long with me ? Why did he even want to meet up.. he hasn’t called or texted me since and I feel so played

Old 04-15-2024, 10:26 PM

6,913 posts, read 4,928,252 times
Quote:
Why did he spend that long with me ? Why did he even want to meet up.. he hasn’t called or texted me since and I feel so played
Your whining about it is not attractive. He played you because you made it possible.

Old 04-15-2024, 11:17 PM

6,483 posts, read 4,020,471 times
Quote:
Why does it matter? You won't always have the answer to "why" everything in life happens or "why" other people do what they do (the sooner you realize and accept that, the sooner you'll stop driving yourself nuts over stuff like this). He did it, you knew before this that the two of you were "incompatible" and still kept giving him your time and thoughts, life sucks sometimes.

Old 04-16-2024, 03:18 AM

19,762 posts, read 20,330,715 times
Quote:
Girl, stop. You played yourself.

Old 04-16-2024, 05:38 AM

22,646 posts, read 47,828,778 times
Quote:
he hasn’t called or texted me since and I feel so played
This whining proves you are NOT over him...
You allowed him to use you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships