Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2024, 07:18 PM

7,034 posts, read 14,474,847 times

Advertisements

What did you get?

https://www.guidedtrack.com/programs/dlu5fsc/run

My results:

Your Idyllic Family score measures a classic conception of what a "good family" means - a happy, affectionate family who, despite their imperfections, deeply loves you.

Your Idyllic Family score is Slightly Low (20th percentile)
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Purity Score is the emphasis your family culture placed on wholesome, typically religious-flavored morality. Interested in preserving innocence of children, heirarchy, and tradition.

Your Childhood Purity Culture score is Average (50th percentile)
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Broken Home Score is how much your family structure was nonstandard or fractured. While this doesn't necessarily mean an unhappy family, it often correlates. This is the opposite of a nuclear family structure. Extended family, divorce, abandonment, and transient caretakers.
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Your Privilege score is how much your family was privileged. Access to wealth, networks, security; an upper-class lifestyle.

Your Privilege score is Average (50th percentile)
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀
Your Sad Loner score indicates how much you were a sad loner in childhood, a social failure; tragic bully-victim vibes.

Your Sad Loner score is Average (50th percentile)
⠀⠀⠀
â €
Your Aggro Family score measures the loud, unpredictable hostility with which you were raised. High aggro families tend to be aggressive, expressive, confrontational, and coercive.

Your Aggro Family score is Very High (90th percentile)
⠀⠀⠀
â €
Your Adventure Time score measures adventure - both rebellious and wholesome. How much did you take risks, live life, break rules? Associated with 'bad boy/bad girl' vibes; protagonist energy, charisma.

Your Adventure Time score is Very Low (10th percentile)
â €
⠀⠀
Your Heaven/Hell score, which is independent from the above scores, and takes your entire answer set into account. Higher percentile is a 'better' childhood.
⠀⠀

MODERATELY HELL Your childhood is most similar to other people's ratings for Arya and Sansa Stark's childhood (19th percentile)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2024, 07:43 PM

23,587 posts, read 70,358,767 times
DO NOT take this test. First, the TOS here does not allow surveys. Second, this is a scraper that is a massive privacy invasion.

I took it, giving BS responses just to mess with it and see what it would do. I found the it would go to hell rather than heaven, and the makers were doomed to an eternity of nonsense quizzes. However, Vanna White might be in my future.

Old 04-12-2024, 02:08 PM

844 posts, read 2,829,562 times
I completed about 100 multiple-choice questions and stopped, as there seemed to be no end.

Old 04-12-2024, 02:19 PM

22,561 posts, read 47,614,734 times
LOL! Someone making up a survey using Guided Track?

No thanks.

Old 04-12-2024, 03:08 PM

6,294 posts, read 4,191,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by harry chickpea View Post
DO NOT take this test. First, the TOS here does not allow surveys. Second, this is a scraper that is a massive privacy invasion.

I took it, giving BS responses just to mess with it and see what it would do. I found the it would go to hell rather than heaven, and the makers were doomed to an eternity of nonsense quizzes. However, Vanna White might be in my future.
Yep it was so off track and bs

Old 04-12-2024, 04:10 PM

23,250 posts, read 18,764,714 times
Why bother taking a test about something that's ancient history? To find another reason to doubt myself or feel angry/sad/resentful or to hope to pin blame on others who are long gone? Can't go back and change any of it anyway. We don't get do-overs. Chances are, the life I've lived after those childhood days has done more than enough to alter my trajectory.

Old 04-13-2024, 07:06 AM

2,020 posts, read 976,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Parnassia View Post
Why bother taking a test about something that's ancient history? To find another reason to doubt myself or feel angry/sad/resentful or to hope to pin blame on others who are long gone? Can't go back and change any of it anyway. We don't get do-overs. Chances are, the life I've lived after those childhood days has done more than enough to alter my trajectory.
Amen!

Old 04-13-2024, 08:01 AM

6,569 posts, read 4,962,654 times
I stopped when I hit the suicide question. It was pretty weird up to that and I figured it was just going to get worse.

Old 04-13-2024, 08:04 AM

12,038 posts, read 8,403,014 times
Yes.

The key to successfully examining our past is found in recognizing what our responses were to what happened to us. It's less about what others did or the environment/circumstances and more about the patterns of thought, feeling and behavior we developed in response to those things.

Old 04-13-2024, 01:36 PM

9,111 posts, read 6,155,520 times
Why would anyone provide an anonymous website private information about their lives?

Narcissism?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Psychology