Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans
 [Register]
New Orleans New Orleans - Metairie - Kenner metro area
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-21-2010, 02:03 PM

400 posts, read 1,237,994 times

Advertisements

My sister in law knows I'm a Saints fan, so for Christmas she bought me a new jersey. Wore it for the first time to watch the game over the weekend. Hubby was disgusted and I was elated, awesome game. 2 games to go and gonna enjoy watching every minute.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2010, 10:44 AM

4,604 posts, read 5,774,459 times
Brett Favre is like Old Yeller..........
We love him but we still have to put him down.

Old 01-22-2010, 08:54 PM

1,080 posts, read 2,268,041 times
Just gotta say something:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/v22944/1780/80/n592854245_6381.jpg (broken link)

Old 01-23-2010, 08:23 AM

315 posts, read 871,191 times
As a NYer you would think I would be pulling for the Jets of NY- -BUT nay!!!!

Well. 1st things 1st- - If any Franchise in the history of the NFL can use some good news, a feel good story -> its absolutly the N.O Saints!! ? PLease , if I hear another word about Brett Farve and the Vikings my head will explode- - I mean what are we waiting for, him to retire -then hold out for another boatload of cash, run up some more scores so it can be all about him?? Then finally UN-retire again-- JEEZ-enough!!- - So my wish for this city - which I visited only once (and from the foggy haze of a memory was 2 of the best nights of my life) is for them to whip up on these Vikings from the land of the ice and snow
I wont jump the gun- but if they get by this game, Ill be back to tell ya all why TheJets who have had a nice post-season- shouldnt really be in the playoffs to begin with. -
But for now- - * * * > >
Im rooting for your Saints and Brees to go out there ,in that dome that held so much sadness a few years ago, to put an old fashion Southern whipping on these boys from up North.

BTW-maybe a TD to Shockey ?? Would make this Giant Fan smile

Old 01-23-2010, 10:01 AM

18,208 posts, read 25,840,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drouzin View Post
Oh yeah we've come a long way. I always enjoyed being a long suffering Saints fan, after all who doesn't love an under dog, but I have to say that I am SO LOVIN' the excitement of being in the running for the SB! I'll bet that Buddy D is puttin in a good word! WHO DAT!

Jacq, have you tried wwl.com to stream the radio? It's not the same as seeing the game, but you can at least hear the plays.
WWL has a booming signal WITHOUT streaming also. 870 am, I believe. I visit friends in New Mexico frequently and at night WWL comes in clear as a bell when I travel across their eastern plains, several hundred miles away from NOLA. At the top of the hour the announcers always say "WWL-the VOICE of the Gulf South"! Got to be a 50,000 watt station! Good station as well!

Old 01-23-2010, 11:22 AM

595 posts, read 1,172,900 times
"The Saints" Well I'M a fan BUT HOLD ON!!! I WILL WAIT TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS !They aint there yet!!!

Old 01-23-2010, 12:52 PM

1,392 posts, read 2,858,753 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fbbertusa View Post
"The Saints" Well I'M a fan BUT HOLD ON!!! I WILL WAIT TILL THE FAT LADY SINGS !They aint there yet!!!
Oh yea, nervous as a cat with a long tail in room full of rocking chairs! CAN'T HARDLY WAIT GO SAINTS

Old 01-23-2010, 07:44 PM

420 posts, read 478,579 times
WHO DAT!!!!!!!! I dont know what to say but who dat, who dat, who dat, who dat...............Omg, those people are going to re-create Hurricane Katrina for the whole month of february, Im so excited, I only been a fan of the Saints since, Billy Joe Toliver and Kerry Collins......that was about 15 years ago but stuck thru the pain of all those years. I could have stayed a.............ok i'll admit....I was a 49ers fan at first but who wasnt in the early 90s.....then a Brett Farve fan in Green Bay, but after that I was a hardcore saint fan. They have always been to say the least exciting, but just didnt win. i love my dam saints, i swear by the fluer de lis tattoo on my chest. my team for life. Thank you for not selling the team. Boooooo, Aaron Brooks for life, Iron Head was cool, then long live ole Archie Manning, hope Jim Mora is there, and Ricky Williams in his Wedding dress. hahaha for the dam bag wearing saints hahaha......look at you now fools!!!! Whoooooooooooooooo DATTTTTTTTTT!!!!! YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-23-2010, 07:47 PM

420 posts, read 478,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MN55 View Post
Just gotta say something:
hahahahahahaah, please.................Adrain peterson, remeber you stayed hurt back in Oklahoma all the time.........will I place voodoo magic on you, first play your outta there!!!!!! WHOOO DAT say they gon lose against them Saints, Yall that alright, bring it!!!!!

Old 01-24-2010, 07:21 AM

1,127 posts, read 5,008,012 times
OMG I am so NERVOUS too! WHO DAT! Started Gumbo the Saints cat off with treats first thing, got the lucky 06' shirt, Mom has her Saints house coat, (I had to make it because they don't sell em), son is avoiding black and gold, (he says it luckier for him not to wear the b&g), and I'm making Viking horn shaped chicken nuggets for supper. I think we're set. Gawd I hope we're set! OMG I'm so nervous! WHO DAT!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Louisiana > New Orleans