Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-01-2014, 05:52 AM

2,042 posts, read 2,903,339 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyKarast View Post
Yes you are right. It is connected with health. and it is natural. So when you have a draft wind blows from all sides and you get sick. This is natural. As for psychologists. Then in the USSR were psychologists and very good, but people did not like him to go because of the quirks.
Drafts are not dangerous. Most illnesses are caused by viruses, not wind.
Seriously. Improve Your Health IQ: Does Cold Weather Make You Sick?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2014, 06:08 AM

3,102 posts, read 5,615,749 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpv View Post
Drafts are not dangerous. Most illnesses are caused by viruses, not wind.
Seriously. Improve Your Health IQ: Does Cold Weather Make You Sick?
Yes you are right ! But, I 'll tell you - not Suffer from drafts , and from weak defenses. Draft - this is the last straw , after which begins the disease itself . What is the mechanism of action ? The body forms around the body of the thermal envelope . Draft - it blows away , while there where the air cooling body cooling is obtained significant. Draught - hardening and most effective to eliminate drafts .I can walk in the winter in t-shirt and not get sick , not because I'm a seasoned , rather because I can manage my body well enough. I never go in the header , and almost never button my robe .

Add that the draft is just as dangerous for houseplants. When the room and opened the door and the window, and the room temperature is lower than inside, formed counter flows of air, which often lead to plant death. Just enough drop to 3 degrees plant could die.

Last edited by Rozenn; 04-02-2014 at 07:47 AM.. Reason: English

Old 04-01-2014, 09:38 PM

50 posts, read 73,721 times
Quote:
VDV day is a menace. You don't think there are elite forces in other armies around the world? How many of them drink liters of vodka and get into bloody fights on the streets? How absurd
Again, Russia is a wild country. Period. You can't compare russian forces with european or us forces. Russia all history never was prepared for war. And all wars were won at the cost of enormous human casualities. So when you see many drunk bastards in blue berets, who acting like animals, you should to remember, that this is wild country and wild people. This is a clear demonstration of lack discipline in russian army. The topicstarter mentioned, that VDV are elite forces who won many wars. This is ridiculous and of cource is not true. Today VDV are famous only because their retarded behavior at russian streets, nothing else.

For Russians is very important to impress the audience, "show yourself" ("показать себя"). Russians are very big bouncers, they want that everybody admire them or at least fear them. Again, wild country and wild morals.

Old 04-02-2014, 02:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton_LF View Post
Again, Russia is a wild country. Period. You can't compare russian forces with european or us forces. Russia all history never was prepared for war. And all wars were won at the cost of enormous human casualities. So when you see many drunk bastards in blue berets, who acting like animals, you should to remember, that this is wild country and wild people. This is a clear demonstration of lack discipline in russian army. The topicstarter mentioned, that VDV are elite forces who won many wars. This is ridiculous and of cource is not true. Today VDV are famous only because their retarded behavior at russian streets, nothing else.

For Russians is very important to impress the audience, "show yourself" ("показать себя"). Russians are very big bouncers, they want that everybody admire them or at least fear them. Again, wild country and wild morals.
You're talking fiction. Russia has never been ready for war? All wars were won by large losses? You need to study history carefully.As far as I know Russian do not advertise their good deeds and feats unlike in the west. So where then is the conclusion?

Old 04-02-2014, 02:50 AM

9,356 posts, read 14,299,663 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffpv View Post
13+% flat tax on income.

Diversification is the operative word as concerns Russia's economic prospects. As it stands, it is essentially a petro-state, and if the price of oil drops precipitously, the Russian economy will be hit hard; if the price of oil stays steady, the country will be fine in the shorter-term.
Well, this answer is the opposite of what I was asking. Russia's macroeconomic position is well known, and, like the above list of social characteristics such as catching colds and drunkenness, there is nothing unique about Russia: we can all name several other countries - big and small alike - with people with superstitions and who get drunk and whose national income is heavily dependent on the international price of oil.

I was asking from the individual point of view: the average Russian, i.e. a young person without particular political and/or family-business connections, what is his/her personal economic outlook in terms of education, career opportunities, setting up a business, income potential, taxation, and standard of living, e.g. access to food and housing, heating and cooling, telecommunications, electronic gadgets of all kinds, transportation - private car, bus, rail, ferries, airplanes -, medical care, life and property & casualty insurance, personal investment through access to capital markets, government pension.

The part about taxation has already been answered and is very interesting.

Thanks.

Last edited by bale002; 04-02-2014 at 03:03 AM..

Old 04-02-2014, 02:58 AM

Airborne ( VDV)Day , who is a professional holiday operating and reserve troops of airborne troops , traditionally celebrated throughout the country .You want to know why the Day of Airborne is not always a quiet day ?First Airborne( VDV) is massive regular troops .Second Airborne( VDV) - is not Institute for Noble Maidens , sorry. For people who were there (even if not in the hot spots ) , it is a day of memories of a very arduous days of life , meeting people with whom these days are gone , the memories of those who will not see . This is the day when they allow themselves a little (or a lot) off , have a drink with friends the army , enjoy life . They behave when it really is not very quiet, but the great evil of no, they are having fun on their own, self-respecting paratrooper never without reason, no one hurt .But , there is always as in any of the black sheep , or people who provoke them to this day , when cost would be better to stay away from them

Old 04-02-2014, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bale002 View Post
Well, this answer is the opposite of what I was asking. Russia's macroeconomic position is well known, and, like the above list of social characteristics such as catching colds and drunkenness, there is nothing unique about Russia: we can all name several other countries - big and small alike - with people with superstitions and who get drunk and whose national income is heavily dependent on the international price of oil.

I was asking from the individual point of view: the average Russian, i.e. a young person without particular political and/or family-business connections, what is his/her personal economic outlook in terms of education, career opportunities, setting up a business, income potential, taxation, and standard of living, e.g. access to food and housing, heating and cooling, telecommunications, electronic gadgets of all kinds, transportation - private car, bus, rail, ferries, airplanes -, medical care, life and property & casualty insurance, personal investment through access to capital markets, government pension.

The part about taxation has already been answered and is very interesting.

Thanks.
It all depends on the person and his qualities as a leader. In Russia, there are opportunities for creating and obtaining all necessary.
I began to create his business while I was still at university. I have not necessary links in my direction. I myself created them step by step. Showed that I can compete with other companies. Have not always been good days, sometimes I lose my income and was on the verge of bankruptcy, but the patience and determination to always bring results. All depends on the direction in business and on the man himself and his staff.
Even 12 years ago it was difficult to get the best for you and requirements for your area. Today there are electronic platforms that many auctions are held throughout the country. You can participate in any suitable for you to receive the tender auction. You can participate in any location, regardless of region. This eliminates corruption mostly in obtaining government or of commercial tenders.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 04-02-2014 at 03:21 AM..

Old 04-02-2014, 03:35 AM

I 'll expand on the answer of tax systems.

Simplified tax system

Thus , the use of the simplified taxation system entities provides for their exemption from the obligation to pay :- Tax profits (excluding tax paid on income received in the form of dividends and transactions with certain types of debt ).

- Property tax
- Unified social tax.

As well , organizations and individual entrepreneurs applying the simplified taxation system are exempt from value added tax (VAT) , except for the " customs " of VAT, which is payable on goods imported into the customs territory of the Russian Federation , as well as in the implementation of operations in accordance with partnership agreement ( contract on joint activity) , trust management agreement or concession agreement on the territory of the Russian Federation.

With regard to individual entrepreneurs are canceled for the following taxes :
- Income tax on individuals ( in respect of income derived from business activities , except for the tax paid on income taxed at the tax rates );

- Tax on personal property (for property used for business) ;

- Unified social tax ( in respect of income derived from business activities , as well as payments and other benefits accrued by them in favor of individuals ) .
Other taxes paid in accordance with the general taxation regime .

Transition to a simplified tax system or return to the general tax regime provided voluntarily by taxpayers .Important for the transition of the legal entity to the simplified system of taxation is subject to the following conditions : the first 9 months of the year in which the organization submits an application for a simplified system of taxation , the income should not exceed 45 million rubles.
There are also some restrictions on organizations that can use the system of taxation.Now consider the order of the transition to this system of taxation.

Organizations and individual entrepreneurs who wish to transfer to the simplified taxation system, served in the period from 1 October to 30 November of the year preceding the year in which taxpayers are moving to a simplified tax system , the tax authority at the place of its location (residence ) Statement With this organization in a statement on the transition to a simplified tax system to report the amount of income for the first 9 months of this year , as well as the average number of employees for the period and the residual value of fixed assets and intangible assets as of October 1 this year .

If you register as an individual entrepreneur or legal entity for the first time , you can apply for a simplified system for 5 days from the date of registration with the tax authority specified in the certificate . In this case, you have the right to apply the simplified taxation system in the current calendar year since the inception of the organization or of the registration of a person as an individual entrepreneur .

You should also note that if in the reporting ( tax) period, your earnings are taken into account in determining the tax exceeded 20 million rubles , then you are deemed to have lost the right to use the simplified taxation system and gone over to the general taxation regime automatically from the beginning of quarter in which admitted specified excess .

Now determine what income are subject to this kind of taxation. So, according to the Tax Code of the object of taxation :
- Income ;
- Income minus expenses .
In this case you do have the right to choose one of two data objects of taxation.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 04-02-2014 at 03:54 AM..

Old 04-02-2014, 03:42 AM

BASING -ОСНО
If the entity applies the common system of taxation, it is obliged to keep accounting in full and pay the appropriate taxes and fees.

Enterprise-BASED pay the following taxes and contributions:
The tax on profit of organizations (20%).
Property tax
The value-added tax(18%, 10%, 0%.)
Premiums for workers (34%)
Local taxes

individual entrepreneurs pay the following taxes and contributions:
Tax on income of physical persons (13%)
The value-added tax(18%, 10%, 0%.)
Insurance contributions for themselves and workers
Local taxes

Advantages and disadvantages of using the common system of taxation

Advantages
Virtually no restrictions on the activities
You are VAT registered, and therefore profitable partner for enterprises of VAT
There are no restrictions on the amount of revenue organization
There is no restriction on the sizes of working space
There are no restrictions on number of employees
There are no restrictions on the size of the property on the balance of the campaign
If your organization receives a loss - it does not pay profit tax

Disadvantages
A large amount of taxes paid
The responsibility of the primary documentation for four years
The duty to maintain full accounting-accounting
The high level of attention from the side of tax and law enforcement bodies

The bookkeeping on the common system of taxation demands high qualification of accountant.My company uses this system.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 04-02-2014 at 04:07 AM..

Old 04-02-2014, 03:53 AM

UTII-ЕНДВ

Unified tax on imputed income imputed system of taxation of certain types of entrepreneurial activity. It is the activity, not a legal person or an entrepreneur, so UTII is perfectly combined with common or simplified taxation system. The main difference imputed income from these systems is that the tax is not actually received, and on the imputed income, i.e. the one that assumes you (for you) officials. Until 2013 the tax was mandatory from 1 January 2013 it is voluntary.
Organizations and individual entrepreneurs are transferred to the unified tax is voluntary. Organizations and individual entrepreneurs that carry out activities that fall under UTII and wishing to apply this system of taxation on these activities. But there are exceptions where to apply UTII cannot:
a) do not have the right to apply UTII largest taxpayers.
b) taxpayers that provide services of public catering in educational institutions, health and socalspeedzone.
b) organizations and individual entrepreneurs, the average number of employees for the preceding calendar year exceeds 100 people;
g) organization, in which the share of participation of other organizations makes more than 25 percent d) organizations and individual entrepreneurs do not have the right to apply UTII lease of petrol stations and car gas-filling stations.

In addition, a unified tax on imputed income is not applied in regard to the types of entrepreneurial activity paragraph 2 article 346.26 of the tax code (you should know this law that note)
346.26 of the NC in it you will find activities that fall under this requirement . when you switch to this system you need to comply with all the requirements which are stipulated in this law.

Last edited by GreyKarast; 04-02-2014 at 04:15 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe