Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who will be sworn in as President on January 20th 2025?
Donald Trump 45 52.33%
Joe Biden 41 47.67%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 09:57 PM

13,485 posts, read 9,991,265 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
I voted that the next POTUS will be Trump.

All y'all pushing that Biden has dementia better start looking at your guy through non rose colored glasses. He's on the thin raggedy edge hisownself.

But the American public is on sensory overload. They are believing all kinds of BS is truth.

MAGAs are still clueless about how the election was tainted last time. They believed Wm Barr's version of the report.
Same. I despise Trump with the passion of thousand suns but I think he’s going to win.

I wish Biden had stepped aside. But now it is what it is.

Old Yesterday, 11:03 PM

13,519 posts, read 4,326,519 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinsterRufus View Post
Same. I despise Trump with the passion of thousand suns but I think he’s going to win.

I wish Biden had stepped aside. But now it is what it is.

It's how bad the Democrat party is. Kamala has worse numbers than Joe and they have a weak bench.

Old Today, 07:56 AM

1,592 posts, read 1,133,964 times
It doesn't matter. No one is voting for their guy. People are only voting against the other guy. You could put the biggest baffoon in the world, but if he has an R or a D that matches yours, you vote for him because he's not the other guy.

That is what will decide this election. Its how much you can gen up hate for the other guy. Because people arent voting for anyone.

Old Today, 08:41 AM

6,187 posts, read 5,131,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SanJuanStar View Post
That's a shock. Joe is @ 39% approval and losing all battleground states but you think he will win. That is some bubble or TDS.

yeah We re-elect unpopular Presidents with memory issues @ 39% approval who refuses to do press conferences and can't fill up 1/3 of a place for his speeches. That's how We elected people. LOL
There were polls out at this time in 1988, showing Dukakis at 50% and Bush (Sr.) at 33%. We all know how that turned out. You're probably not old enough to remember, but I am. The elections are 6 months away, and when faced with a stark choice, approval ratings won't matter. Go check out Trump's approval ratings the last time he was in office.

And yes, nationwide % polls matter less and less (I wish we did a straight numerical vote and abolished the Electoral College, but that's another whole discussion). It's going to come down to 6 states. Biden won't win all 6.

Old Today, 08:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Loud View Post
It doesn't matter. No one is voting for their guy. People are only voting against the other guy. You could put the biggest baffoon in the world, but if he has an R or a D that matches yours, you vote for him because he's not the other guy.

That is what will decide this election. Its how much you can gen up hate for the other guy. Because people arent voting for anyone.
I do agree with this to a large extent. But I think this is a bit unique because both candidates have held the office before. So it's not just the R/D, but also track records and behavior in office that will come into play.

Old Today, 08:58 AM

22,014 posts, read 13,047,113 times
Why isn't Marco Rubio running? He should at least be a front runner for VP.

Old Today, 09:23 AM

9,384 posts, read 14,338,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
Because he’s safe as senator. He does absolutely nothing for Florida, but neither did Bill Nelson whose reward for doing nothing has been a kicking upstairs to NASA.

Rubio should stick to doing nothing as senator; chances are he’ll go farther than if he self-indulges in another failed run at the s hit show presidency.

Old Today, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by otterhere View Post
He is...if you haven't taken note of his blatant a** licking of late.

Old Today, 01:42 PM

20,774 posts, read 8,615,720 times
Psychic Joseph Tittel, who is scarily accurate, said the election will be postponed. So that means no one will be sworn in on that date.

We need to worry more about what the Deep State will do before then. Avian flu plandemic with mandatory fake jabs and lockdowns? Multiple terror events? Chinese military already in the US activated?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections