Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-20-2022, 11:42 AM

11,895 posts, read 3,687,881 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Base12 View Post
The Lake of Fire can be traced all the way back to the Garden of Eden. The Flaming Sword and Cherubim are the exit from the Portal...

Genesis 3:24
"So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life."

Christians have no idea that Adam and Eve being banned was a picture of being cast into the Lake of Fire and becoming born again of corruptible flesh. It was all a foreshadowing.
I have always been drawn to the prophetic and timing signs/words in Scripture (but I only see it in bits and it depends what others bring forward)

Like in the beginning, at that time, in those days, etc and also reference to day/night and the division between them

I believe that there are links in Scripture that point to higher/greater things being done through man, and there is that foreshadowing and also an overlaying where those endowed with sight and are receptive/prepared will receive what is to be revealed at that time and also for the region concerned

I believe The creation Days looked forward in Genesis

In Psalms there is reference to hindsight

Psa 90:3**Thou turnest man to destruction; and sayest, Return, ye children of men.
Psa 90:4**For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
Psa 90:5**Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.
Psa 90:6**In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.

In 2 Peter there is the identification of the greater ‘Days’ length of 1000 years

2Pe 3:3**Knowing this first, that there shall come in the last days scoffers, walking after their own lusts,
2Pe 3:4**And saying, Where is the promise of his coming? for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation.
2Pe 3:5**For this they willingly are ignorant of, that by the word of God the heavens were of old, and the earth standing out of the water and in the water:
2Pe 3:6**Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:
2Pe 3:7**But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
2Pe 3:8**But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
2Pe 3:9**The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.
2Pe 3:10**But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
2Pe 3:11**Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
2Pe 3:12**Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
2Pe 3:13**Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Just on the grass, there is this

1Pe 1:23**Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
1Pe 1:24**For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away:
1Pe 1:25**But the word of the Lord endureth for ever. And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

We individually are of the lesser and fit within various societies which is of the greater

There is level and perspective to be taken into account when attempting to understand the Holy Scriptures and not get what pertains to the lesser and greater mixed up

Hopefully I am not derailing your thread
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2022, 11:45 AM

169 posts, read 58,361 times
Scholars have traced the word 'Hestia' to Hebrew 'Esh' (Fire) and 'Jah' (LORD).

The 'Eternal Fire' in the Brazen Altar was to never go out...

Leviticus 6:13
"The fire shall ever be burning upon the altar; it shall never go out."

Old 11-20-2022, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meerkat2 View Post
Hopefully I am not derailing your thread
Your comments are always educational and welcome. You inspired me to post some thoughts. Be right back...

Old 11-20-2022, 12:11 PM

Quote:
I believe The creation Days looked forward in Genesis
Definitely!

Because I believe that reincarnation is Biblical, I see much of the Creation Account as Bible Typology for the Book of Revelation, specifically, Resurrection and Judgment Day.

I will expand...

First Death
After partaking of the Forbidden Fruit, Adam and his Wife died physically on that very day. The Forbidden Fruit was the Zygote of Mystery Babylon (our Earthly Mother) that was fertilized by Satan. Adam and his Wife partook to incarnate into this world.

Resurrection of Damnation
When the couples 'eyes were opened', it was a picture of the Resurrection of Damnation.

Judgment Day
God then judges Adam, Adam's Wife and the Serpent. Their punishments were to receive new bodies of corruption to replace the ones they had.

Reincarnation and the Lake of Fire (Second Death)
God clothes the couple with 'Skins'. The Skins are the corrupted bodies we have now...

Job 10:11
"Thou hast clothed me with skin and flesh, and hast fenced me with bones and sinews."

Lake of Fire
The couple 'pass through the fire' of the Flaming Sword and Cherubim which represent the Most Holy Place of the Temple. In essence, the couple entered a new 'Temple Body'. They left their first estate and their first Love.

The Beast
Satan was turned into a creature that 'crawled on its belly'. This was not some 'scary snake' crawling on the ground. Satan was turned into Male Seed (Seed of the Serpent). This Seed was placed into the lions of Adam who later 'planted it in the ground' of Eve's womb in order to conceive 'thorns and thistles'.

Said thorns and thistles was of course Cain, the first reincarnation of Satan into human form. I believe Cain is the Beast in Revelation.

By the way...

When I use the phrase 'Adam and his Wife' I am referring to the previous couple who died and became the Second Adam and Eve. Jesus is the Last Adam.

Old 11-20-2022, 12:19 PM

I should mention that the phrase 'surely die' means Second Death. The original Hebrew uses the word 'die' twice.

In other words, anyone that partakes of the Forbidden Fruit will 'die die'. They will die twice. They will become Twice Dead.

The Church made up the phrase 'Spiritual Death' to hide reincarnation from the masses. There is no such thing as Spiritual Death in the Bible.

"The phrase spiritual death is not found in Protestant scriptures..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit...n_Christianity

I believe it is a heretical teaching.

Old 11-20-2022, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Psa 90:5**Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: in the morning they are like grass which groweth up.
Psa 90:6**In the morning it flourisheth, and groweth up; in the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
Think of a 'Flood' as Seed. We see in your verses above that they sprout out of Mother Earth again. This is a picture of reincarnation.

Now, think of the Seed as Male Seed and the Flood being this...

2 Samuel 22:5
"When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid"

Psalms 18:4
"The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid."

What does the Serpent cast out of its mouth?

Revelation 12:15
"And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood."

The Serpent is a picture of the Male Phallus casting its Seed at Sarah's Ovum. The Serpent is too late because Abraham's Seed got there first...

Revelation 12:1
"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars"

The Woman is Sarah. The 'Sun' she is clothed with is Abraham's Seed. The Moon is the Ovum of Isaac. The Stars are the future Children of the Twelve Tribes. The entire scene is the moment of conception.

Old 11-20-2022, 12:36 PM

Quote:
In 2 Peter there is the identification of the greater ‘Days’ length of 1000 years
You will notice that the concept of 'Day = 1,000 Years' is often related to the Flood of Noah.

I would encourage folks to consider that Noah may have been inside the ark for much longer than folks realize.

In other words, for every Day that passed inside the Ark, a Thousand Years may have passed outside of it.

Thus, if Noah was in the Ark for say 360 days, that would mean that 360,000 years passed on Earth.

Just a thought I wanted to share for those that think they can establish a timeline of Earth's history with regards to Man showing up for the first time.

So...

If the Ark landed over 360,000 years ago, does that match up with what the Evolutionists say Modern Man began to appear? I have no idea... lol.

Old 11-20-2022, 01:02 PM

4,085 posts, read 872,849 times
Quote:
I should mention that the phrase 'surely die' means Second Death. The original Hebrew uses the word 'die' twice.

In other words, anyone that partakes of the Forbidden Fruit will 'die die'. They will die twice. They will become Twice Dead.

The Church made up the phrase 'Spiritual Death' to hide reincarnation from the masses. There is no such thing as Spiritual Death in the Bible.

"The phrase spiritual death is not found in Protestant scriptures..."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit...n_Christianity

I believe it is a heretical teaching.
Those who will die twice means that they won't only die a physical death on earth, but will die again after they are raised at the resurrection when they are thrown in the lake of fire.

With your beliefs a person is only reincarnated once? No such thing as reincarnation.

Old 11-20-2022, 01:05 PM

4,085 posts, read 872,849 times
Quote:
You will notice that the concept of 'Day = 1,000 Years' is often related to the Flood of Noah.

I would encourage folks to consider that Noah may have been inside the ark for much longer than folks realize.

In other words, for every Day that passed inside the Ark, a Thousand Years may have passed outside of it.

Thus, if Noah was in the Ark for say 360 days, that would mean that 360,000 years passed on Earth.

Just a thought I wanted to share for those that think they can establish a timeline of Earth's history with regards to Man showing up for the first time.

So...

If the Ark landed over 360,000 years ago, does that match up with what the Evolutionists say Modern Man began to appear? I have no idea... lol.
You have got to know that Noah didn't spend 360, 000 years on the ark. A human can't live that long. So it was a magic ark that kept Noah and his family on earth time while the world around them was on some kind of warped speed time? Maybe you should be a fiction movie maker.

Old 11-20-2022, 01:12 PM

11,895 posts, read 3,687,881 times
Quote:
Your comments are always educational and welcome. You inspired me to post some thoughts. Be right back...
Quote:
Think of a 'Flood' as Seed. We see in your verses above that they sprout out of Mother Earth again. This is a picture of reincarnation.

Now, think of the Seed as Male Seed and the Flood being this...

2 Samuel 22:5
"When the waves of death compassed me, the floods of ungodly men made me afraid"

Psalms 18:4
"The sorrows of death compassed me, and the floods of ungodly men made me afraid."

What does the Serpent cast out of its mouth?

Revelation 12:15
"And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood."

The Serpent is a picture of the Male Phallus casting its Seed at Sarah's Ovum. The Serpent is too late because Abraham's Seed got there first...

Revelation 12:1
"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars"

The Woman is Sarah. The 'Sun' she is clothed with is Abraham's Seed. The Moon is the Ovum of Isaac. The Stars are the future Children of the Twelve Tribes. The entire scene is the moment of conception.
Thank you

Not just Sarah ———Eve, Sarah, Mary different perspectives of ‘the woman’

The ‘time’ that is looked to has a specific beginning

The prophets were looking forward to a specific time and it’s through John in his gospel, letters, Revelation we ‘see’ the centre of the beginning of the fulfilling

What I see is the 4th Day, with sun and moon and stars and a revolving around that point

But we also need to align that with the references in Matthew, Mark, Luke, the Acts of the Apostles, the letters of Peter, James, Paul

Joh 1:1**In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
Joh 1:2**The same was in the beginning with God.
Joh 1:3**All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.
Joh 1:4**In him was life; and the life was the light of men.
Joh 1:5**And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
Joh 1:6**There was a man sent from God, whose name was John.
Joh 1:7**The same came for a witness, to bear witness of the Light, that all men through him might believe.

Mat 1:18**Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:19**Then Joseph her husband, being a just man, and not willing to make her a publick example, was minded to put her away privily.
Mat 1:20**But while he thought on these things, behold, the angel of the Lord appeared unto him in a dream, saying, Joseph, thou son of David, fear not to take unto thee Mary thy wife: for that which is conceived in her is of the Holy Ghost.
Mat 1:21**And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
Mat 1:22**Now all this was done, that it might be fulfilled which was spoken of the Lord by the prophet, saying,
Mat 1:23**Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.
Mat 1:24**Then Joseph being raised from sleep did as the angel of the Lord had bidden him, and took unto him his wife:
Mat 1:25**And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name JESUS.

Rev 1:1**The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Rev 1:2**Who bare record of the word of God, and of the testimony of Jesus Christ, and of all things that he saw.
Rev 1:3**Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.

I have always seen a type of overlaying of John and Jesus

Reincarnation is the how things are done here on earth and there is a link to the above that is severed at our physical death

Ecc 12:6**Or ever the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be broken at the fountain, or the wheel broken at the cistern.
Ecc 12:7**Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Ecc 12:8**Vanity of vanities, saith the preacher; all is vanity.
Fear God and Keep His Commandments
Ecc 12:9**And moreover, because the preacher was wise, he still taught the people knowledge; yea, he gave good heed, and sought out, and set in order many proverbs.
Ecc 12:10**The preacher sought to find out acceptable words: and that which was written was upright, even words of truth.
Ecc 12:11**The words of the wise are as goads, and as nails fastened by the masters of assemblies, which are given from one shepherd.
Ecc 12:12**And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books there is no end; and much study is a weariness of the flesh.
Ecc 12:13**Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Christianity