Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2013, 11:14 AM

93,193 posts, read 123,783,345 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RollsRoyce View Post
Sounds delicious! Haddock, Mac and Cheese, and Cornbread are the best comfort foods around.
It is and the guy there stated that they deliver. I don't think they have a limit, because he said that they took an order out to Liverpool. So, if you don't or can't make the trip, I believe that they will bring it to you. I think they are on Grubhub and you can order from there too.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2013, 12:06 PM

1,544 posts, read 3,619,001 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
It is and the guy there stated that they deliver. I don't think they have a limit, because he said that they took an order out to Liverpool. So, if you don't or can't make the trip, I believe that they will bring it to you. I think they are on Grubhub and you can order from there too.

Thanks. Will keep in mind!

Old 12-04-2014, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckhthankgod View Post
If you want good Chinese, check out China Road in Mattydale. China Pavilion in Westvale Plaza is pretty good too.

Also, with you being from the Binghamton area, for a good spiedie, you may want to check out Uncle Chubby's. Defnitely a hole in the wall spot though. Two doors down is the good Second North Deli with homemade potato chips and good sandwiches.
In terms of Chinese, I've only has it once and some others give it good reviews, but Panda West on Marshall Street is pretty good.

Another place in Franklin Square: BOULANGERIE CAFE

Last edited by ckhthankgod; 12-04-2014 at 01:17 PM..

Old 12-04-2014, 02:45 PM

201 posts, read 298,400 times
Default New Orleans Style Fare

Just thought I would add to this thread a new(er) restaurant that opened recently in the village of Bville. Its called Muddy Waters and offers a New Orleans Fare (including a New Orleans beer selection and Hurricane machine). Its sort of hard to find -- it is located underneath Sammy Malones and right on the Seneca River. Once the weather turns, they have a great deck, but the interior decor is awesome and its always crowded because the food is great! It doesn't something that the place across the river (Sud Factory Grill) does in that it has great ambiance. I love the food in Suds, but it feels like you're in a middle school cafeteria in the pub and that's why its always so empty (unfortunately). But Muddy Waters has great food, great atmosphere and lighting and is a really great time. I've been there multiple times since it opened and have never been disappointed.

Home

Last edited by jonthedream; 12-04-2014 at 03:39 PM..

Old 12-05-2014, 11:42 AM

This is a place that people may not think about: Strong Hearts Cafe

Talk about a revolutionary milkshake list......

Last edited by ckhthankgod; 12-05-2014 at 12:01 PM..

Old 12-05-2014, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonthedream View Post
Just thought I would add to this thread a new(er) restaurant that opened recently in the village of Bville. Its called Muddy Waters and offers a New Orleans Fare (including a New Orleans beer selection and Hurricane machine). Its sort of hard to find -- it is located underneath Sammy Malones and right on the Seneca River. Once the weather turns, they have a great deck, but the interior decor is awesome and its always crowded because the food is great! It doesn't something that the place across the river (Sud Factory Grill) does in that it has great ambiance. I love the food in Suds, but it feels like you're in a middle school cafeteria in the pub and that's why its always so empty (unfortunately). But Muddy Waters has great food, great atmosphere and lighting and is a really great time. I've been there multiple times since it opened and have never been disappointed.

Home
It sounds similar to a former restaurant in the village by the name of Wacky Wyatt's, that used to have a bucket of crawfish on the menu.

Old 12-05-2014, 05:23 PM

I suggest the Power Play Burger: Syracuse Restaurant and Pub On Center War Memorial & Civic Center Ale n Angus

Old 12-15-2014, 04:46 PM

Looks like Sparky Town is moving on, according to this article: Networking Event at Sparky Town: Recap - Northside UP

Another place, I've mentioned before on here: Soul Food*|*The Stand

Last edited by ckhthankgod; 12-15-2014 at 05:04 PM..

Old 12-16-2014, 09:37 PM

24 posts, read 27,908 times
I'm surprised I haven't seen Mother's Cupboard yet. That is easily the best breakfast in Syracuse. It was cash only the last time I went.

Stella's is a more popular breakfast place. It is good... just not as good.

Old 12-17-2014, 08:18 AM

865 posts, read 2,160,077 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddjembe mutombo View Post
I'm surprised I haven't seen Mother's Cupboard yet. That is easily the best breakfast in Syracuse. It was cash only the last time I went.

Stella's is a more popular breakfast place. It is good... just not as good.
I used to go to Stella's and Market Diner for breakfast now and then on the weekends. Only time I had buffalo chicken for breakfast!

Mother's Cupboard is good!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Syracuse area