Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 04-27-2024, 02:09 PM

6,964 posts, read 4,970,718 times

Advertisements

Lots of strange things going on in supermarkets. What is one more?

Old 05-23-2024, 08:31 PM

883 posts, read 475,705 times
Haaaa, ain't the truth. l miss the big city ones where nothing matters. These small places are an art form all there own.
Anyway, anyone else in there's been their normal selves with me of late so she hasn't spread anything , that was my only concern.
She's still everywhere anytime l'm in there but to hell with it l just do my thing.

Had a funny one yesterday actually. l'm trying to find a particular coffee but a lady was working on a ladder right in front of where l needed. Well, funny but l was a little self conscious bc her bum was right at my face level and she kept bending over to do stuff ummm, bum in face. Not that l minded it was quite a nice bum, but it didn't seem to bother her either she could've bent the other way.
l'm thinking though how bizarre, l'd be feeling very weird with my backside in a total strangers face- go figure.

Last edited by randomx; 05-23-2024 at 08:41 PM..

Old 05-24-2024, 06:07 AM

2,158 posts, read 1,073,999 times
Creep factor activated.

Old 05-24-2024, 10:33 AM

5,738 posts, read 3,240,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomx View Post
You think , God ldk.
So what should l do then just supposing, just go about my business, careful not to look her way again or what. l mean she's everywhere.She seems nice l don't wanna **** her off or anything seems as l've somehow managed to already.
If it were me..

Just smile and then do the glance down. It sends the message "Hi, I recognize you, I see you, but Im not interested like that."

I'm thinking whatever possible animosity she might be feeling is because you're trying to ignore her and MAYBE she feels demeaned. Just a guess.

Old Today, 06:27 AM

754 posts, read 778,836 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by randomx View Post
Haaaa, ain't the truth. l miss the big city ones where nothing matters. These small places are an art form all there own.
Anyway, anyone else in there's been their normal selves with me of late so she hasn't spread anything , that was my only concern.
She's still everywhere anytime l'm in there but to hell with it l just do my thing.

Had a funny one yesterday actually. l'm trying to find a particular coffee but a lady was working on a ladder right in front of where l needed. Well, funny but l was a little self conscious bc her bum was right at my face level and she kept bending over to do stuff ummm, bum in face. Not that l minded it was quite a nice bum, but it didn't seem to bother her either she could've bent the other way.
l'm thinking though how bizarre, l'd be feeling very weird with my backside in a total strangers face- go figure.
What you really wanted to say was, it didn't bother her and she didn't bent the other way because it was you.

Oh, most people would have said "excuse me" to her in that situation to get what they needed.

Cool stories bro, but most people don't buy it.

Old Today, 09:33 AM

8,925 posts, read 7,754,834 times
This situation is ambiguous at best, tbh. I wouldn't think much of it. There's a guy in the grocery store I shop at every sunday who checks me out (not at the checkout line lol) everytime I walk by. I only noticed because I accidently caught him once or twice. I'm not interested so I don't say anything. Just chalk it up to people being people and keep it pushin. Life be lifin.

Old Today, 12:52 PM

102,310 posts, read 108,476,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wma152 View Post
This situation is just OP bragging to people to make them think that he is some chick magnet.

They usually tell a story then ask a question behind it to make it less obvious and people fall for it as if he is just asking a question.

I can spot those fake stories for this purpose miles away, from the way it's written and the details within their stories.
I can totally relate to the OP's situation. I don't think it's a fake story at all. I"m glad the situation has settled down, rather than gotten worse in some way. Sometimes these things escalate in weird ways.

Old Today, 10:01 PM

44,411 posts, read 20,152,734 times
This thread has run its course and is now closed.
Moderator of Canada (and sub-fora), Illinois (and sub-fora), Indiana (and sub-fora), Caregiving, Community Chat, Fashion & Beauty, Hair Care, Games/Trivia, History, Nature, Non-romantic Relationships, Psychology, Travel, Work & Employment, Writing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Relationships