Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-25-2009, 12:18 PM

1 posts, read 2,702 times

Advertisements

Hi, we are thinking about buying a home in the Waterstone community and wanted to know what new construction is being built there. They've cleared land between Millcrest Apartments and across the street from Fieldstone townhomes. We've called around but can't seem to find any answers. Can someone please let me know?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2009, 10:15 AM

10 posts, read 43,470 times
I could be wrong, but I think it is a second phase to Millcrest Apartments.

Old 01-28-2009, 02:55 PM

19,855 posts, read 65,811,151 times
I haven't seen the area, but some months ago, a poster worried abouot too many cars parked on the street at night. Might want to investigate

Old 01-31-2009, 07:06 AM

1,141 posts, read 3,544,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
I haven't seen the area, but some months ago, a poster worried abouot too many cars parked on the street at night. Might want to investigate
I live in waterstone, and don't recall cars parked on the street being a problem, then again I live in the townhouses, and not in the private homes part.

Old 01-31-2009, 07:08 AM

1,141 posts, read 3,544,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernBelleInUtah View Post
I got to thinking about this, maybe that person saw what happened when all our roads were getting resurfaced? we had to park up and down on the streets because we couldn't come down our roads as they were being done?
This went on for a few weeks before all the roads were done.

Old 02-12-2009, 08:18 AM

4 posts, read 17,714 times
The land that has been cleared is for a projected second phase of Millcrest Park. Estimated completion date is uncertain, but should be starting within the next few months. I am the Property Manager at Millcrest Park, so if you have any questions, please feel free to email me directly at manager@millcrestpark.com.

Old 02-12-2009, 11:56 AM

19,855 posts, read 65,811,151 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. P View Post
I got to thinking about this, maybe that person saw what happened when all our roads were getting resurfaced? we had to park up and down on the streets because we couldn't come down our roads as they were being done?
This went on for a few weeks before all the roads were done.
That might be the answer! I remembered it b/c I live in an old section of town (my house was built in 1921) and many don't have driveways, so many park on the street. I don't see it as an issue and was curious. Thanks for the info!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties