Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties
 [Register]
York and Lancaster Counties Rock Hill - Fort Mill - York - Tega Cay - Lancaster
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-16-2014, 06:37 PM

1 posts, read 1,141 times

Advertisements

We are currently about a year away from relocating to Fort Mill From The Military by way of Ohio and after our 1st visit we loved the rural escape that we discovered upon our visit. We are primarily looking at new builds and we have three boys 10-5 and 10 months so we are looking for sports infused areas around fort mill and any help with club teams basketball and soccer and any other recommendations about the area. I am a dentist and my husband is in automobile sales and we are 29 and 28. if you guys have any advice please share thanks!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-16-2014, 07:32 PM

33 posts, read 61,226 times
Welcome!! We recently relocated here from Ohio 4 months ago. Love the area and LOVE the weather even more - especially now as winter weather is moving in. We have 2 boys 10 and 14. We relocated to the Indian land area and have been very pleased.

Lots of new construction going on in Fort Mill and Indian Land. This forum was a huge help for me when we were considering out move. If you could provide more information i.e. price point, lot size and neighborhood amenities that will allow the members to assist you better.

Good Luck!!

Old 11-17-2014, 08:11 AM

261 posts, read 480,690 times
You will have plenty of soccer clubs to chose from. My son is currently playing club soccer with Discoveries out of Rock Hill. It's a great club and the coaching is top notch! In the Charlotte area you also have Charlotte United and Charlotte Soccer Academy. Both good clubs as well. I'm not much help with basketball since my son has no interest in that.

I agree with OhioVolFan, if you could provide some additional information that would be helpful. And certainly not to rain on your parade, but since Fort Mill is growing at such a rapid pace any information on neighborhoods and such might be terribly out of date a year from now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > York and Lancaster Counties