Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Writing
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-03-2016, 04:10 PM

19,139 posts, read 25,356,008 times

Advertisements

Why would anyone for for Donald Trump other than voting for a Republican because your are a Republican?

Why, indeed...I guess...

Old 11-03-2016, 11:06 PM

37,121 posts, read 41,309,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Why would anyone for for Donald Trump other than voting for a Republican because your are a Republican?

Why, indeed...I guess...
Well, that's the first time I've ever seen "your are".

I do have to wonder if that was done with clumsy fingers on a phone, though.

Why would anyone vote for Donald Trump other than voting for a Republican because you are a Republican?

Old 11-04-2016, 10:54 AM

6,005 posts, read 4,793,392 times
I love how he's putting quilt on black voters telling them , if they don't vote for Hillary he's legacy will be destroyed. If was going to vote for him I wouldn't after hearing thar . (This guy's talking about Obama. I hate to tell him that Obama isn't an option in this election. It's nice that he's giving people quilts, though.)

show's what kind of intelligence created 'em.

I gotta say hillary would be anice absolute disaster as president but compared to this big eared America hatin muslim piece of *** she would be light years better....there have never been and will never be a worse president than this pathetic piece of ***....at least in her own sick "liberal" way I think she Oscar ok with america....and and and if she gets in s she will be to busy trying to keep her lying *** out of jail to worry about taking our guns

Only if Hillary looses and Trump is the first president that fixes the curuption and actually does what he say

No ,I try won't no matter who is elected. America is still a mockery of justice

If you voted early for Hillary...Its nottt to late to change your vote to TRUMP !!! Vote for a honest man that loves America !!!!

Old 11-04-2016, 03:10 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,548,762 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicci6Squirrels View Post
I love how he's putting quilt on black voters telling them , if they don't vote for Hillary he's legacy will be destroyed. If was going to vote for him I wouldn't after hearing thar . (This guy's talking about Obama. I hate to tell him that Obama isn't an option in this election. It's nice that he's giving people quilts, though.)

show's what kind of intelligence created 'em.

I gotta say hillary would be anice absolute disaster as president but compared to this big eared America hatin muslim piece of *** she would be light years better....there have never been and will never be a worse president than this pathetic piece of ***....at least in her own sick "liberal" way I think she Oscar ok with america....and and and if she gets in s she will be to busy trying to keep her lying *** out of jail to worry about taking our guns

Only if Hillary looses and Trump is the first president that fixes the curuption and actually does what he say

No ,I try won't no matter who is elected. America is still a mockery of justice

If you voted early for Hillary...Its nottt to late to change your vote to TRUMP !!! Vote for a honest man that loves America !!!!
My god, shut the FFFFFFFFFFFFront door already!

Old 11-04-2016, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by _redbird_ View Post
My god, shut the FFFFFFFFFFFFront door already!
I know! An acquaintance of mine posts memes from this horrid Trump page. It's seriously like the weirdest, most functionally illiterate people in the country all came together on this page to share their opinions about how Trump will save the world. I always want to say, "Hey, dudes! You know what would be an awesome use of time? Remedial English courses. C'mon! Just think about it. No pressure, but you all seem really incapable of communicating even a little bit and that's making me feel sad." One person has stated that they majored in "comminicatons." Not even kidding.

Old 11-06-2016, 05:41 AM

5,346 posts, read 9,862,830 times
Today is the day........it always annoys me to hear people say, "daylight savings time."

It is "saving" NOT "savings."

Even the local news folks will be saying "daylight savings time" today.

Old 11-06-2016, 08:08 AM

808 posts, read 712,341 times
Yoi ALL need to be surrounded by unconditional love, support and counsel. Im going to pull a madea on you..and say "yall need some heller breakin church up in here-a!". Dont force the 17 yr old to go. Go to a very informal non denominational church. That has a strong community. Like church of thcommunity. Try a few until u find one you do Not get lost in and feel welcome. First you get some Ywelcome during service, you get to hook up with singles parent groups for your age.. Yes there are many guys and girls single parentinf at your age.. all the while your 5 year old is being fed values, love, acceptance and finding his worth in God. I promise.. As you find prayer (no matter what your religion) you will find that your 17 yr old will slowly become curious and maybe go to church with u. Hes hurting really bad. His anger is anguish. Your tellint him what to do steps into an appropriate mothet figure and he only sees ...mom.which.. You are not to him. He needs trauma therapy. Sweetie.. I think all 3 of u beed it.
There are FREE services all over <deleted> county.
DO reach out to CPS on your own. THEY are there to help yoj!!!!
DO go to a church where you can find friendship supott, counseling and prayer.

DONT sit and wait for the answer to come to you or for the 17yr old to hurt someone or himself. You have a lot of people already praying from this post.
You may not see it now my love... But GOD chose you for this very moment. NO ONE would have filled the shoea you are filling right now.
Seek God fully right now.. He will honor you in his time with the desires of your heart...

So many typos it's not even funny.

Same thread:
you have done it so far ..keep going don't give up...if you turn them over to the state they will end up in abusive homes...there are too many sickos in the world you cannot trust no one ...as for you do not give up do not separate your family you can get through this..just pray and if you aren't religious then pray anyway it can change your life

No punctuation except for ellipses between thoughts; not even a single capital letter. There's even a double negative in there.

Old 11-06-2016, 09:35 AM

19,139 posts, read 25,356,008 times
how much the traffic attornies usually charge ?

Old 11-06-2016, 11:27 AM

the sympton's however got worse with time.

Old 11-06-2016, 12:58 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,548,762 times
Saw this on another forum:

"It was a wight guy that disrupted the Trump rally in Nevada, not a illegal."

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.