Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-27-2020, 08:26 AM

9,824 posts, read 11,556,387 times

Advertisements

Just Take her to the Janitors closet and get it over with Ghezz!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-27-2020, 09:04 AM

2,913 posts, read 2,051,562 times
Reminds me of this movie.

https://youtu.be/__It90Zs9nY

Old 10-27-2020, 09:15 AM

15,220 posts, read 10,325,155 times
Whenever a new poster comes up with some crazy story my B.S. meter goes way up.

Old 10-27-2020, 09:42 AM

8,080 posts, read 7,451,105 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chevellecougar1970 View Post
No your wrong, I don't have any attractions to her, I've never had a female Supervisor act this way before and she's 48 years old
OK if she's hideous or obese, or has body odor then you should file a complaint. Otherwise you should go for it.

I'm assuming you are young, and you come across as needing experience. Banging your 48 year old female boss is a great way to get it.

Old 10-27-2020, 11:49 AM

329 posts, read 237,271 times
No way is this a serious thread... reminds me of one that was posted a few years ago...

Old 10-27-2020, 03:14 PM

5,455 posts, read 3,391,623 times
She is harassing you. There are innuendos of a sexual nature.

Old 10-27-2020, 03:53 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,632,418 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Navyshow View Post
This is a routine occurrence in any corporate environment. Last year there was some post about a female boss staring at the OPs crotch and making suggestive moves on him, hitching up her skirt, etc. So to the OP I would just say no worries. Just a thing.... female bosses do this all the time in work settings, I think I may need glasses or to be more observant so I can be caught up with the times and not left behind on these things. For one thing you could lose some weight so your belt doesn't keep popping off. That's one problem solved. In the times of sexual harassment legalities and people struggling finding work in the current covid environment, this is normal that a supervisor would do this. Dancing, grabbing you. Yeah, no worries, just another work thang.
Just as male bosses don't behave this way neither do all female bosses. Some yes, but this is true for both sexes.

Old 10-27-2020, 04:33 PM

14,394 posts, read 11,260,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty61 View Post
She is harassing you. There are innuendos of a sexual nature.
Innuendos of a sexual nature is only harassment if it’s unwanted.

Old 10-27-2020, 05:50 PM

30,172 posts, read 11,815,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-fused View Post
Go for it OP!
To paraphrase the cops on South Park who were told of a somewhat similar situation where the woman was older and good looking was being inappropriate. Only crime here is that it did not happen to me when I was younger...

But seriously in 2020 I am surprised someone would do this so overtly and in front of other co workers. Makes me wonder if this whole thing is not made up. But if it is real and she does this again with other people witnessing it. Call her out in front of them. Simply tell her do not touch me or do that. I have no interest in whatever it is you are trying to do. At the very least you have witnesses. And it might get her to stop. And if she tries to get you fired for telling her no you have witnesses on your side.

I had the reverse thing happen to me when I was in my late 20's and the woman was in her late 40's and attractive. Back in the mid 90's. I was her boss. If I was near by her and no one else was near she would make these comments under her breath. Like "I would like to take you home sometime" and much more explicit comments. But I was never 100% sure if I was hearing what I thought I heard, so I ignored it. Friday was payday and I passed out paychecks. One Friday she called in the morning and had to take her mom to the doctor and would be in later for her check but could not work. Then she called when I was about leave and asked if I could drop off her check. So a few minutes later I knock on her door. She opens the door wearing just a towel. And not a very big one. I was totally embarrassed and reached out with the check trying not to look at her. She said I am going to make you dinner and invite you over one day soon. I got the vibe that she was not all there. Did her job fine but would say other odd things that made me feel she would be trouble if I was to hook up with her and later end it. I was able to dance around dinner and the comments and she quit shortly after.

Old 10-27-2020, 06:58 PM

7,057 posts, read 9,085,227 times
Hey, she's hot for your bod and dominant-minded, she wants to make you her sex-slave. Go for it. The fact that you are posting this here indicates that you are wishy-washy and submissive. It's a 'match made in heaven'. In no time at all you'll be on your knees, serving her *every* desire. Accept her advances and you will soon be fulfilling your life's purpose.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment