Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-15-2013, 12:31 PM

1 posts, read 1,186 times

Advertisements

What study guides or tools are people using to prep for ICD10?
I've never opened the book before, not even the 9. There's a job that's going to be opening at my hospital, but I need to know ICD10.
I've been googling and amazoning everything, but there seems so many that I can't decide.
I heard the Coding Pros cd study guide is supposed to be awesome for beginners and way cheap(which is important to me, too). Someone I know used it, didn't know anything, and passed with an 84.
I'm just looking for more feedback on what has worked for other people. I like the idea of a cd cause I'm more of a visual learner as oppose to reading directions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2014, 12:47 PM

1 posts, read 972 times
Post Studying ICD-10 Guides

Elsevier is a website that has guides and step by step guides that my online school Allen School of Health Science used to study ICD-10. There are also good free websites like ICD10data.com that are helpful if you are still looking for the ability to study.

By October 2015 this site will be fully updated and stays current. It also still has ICD9 data and the ability to convert the information.

Old 06-23-2015, 04:08 AM

1 posts, read 713 times
Default Re: Complete Study Guide for ICD-10 at Supercoder

If you are not aware about Supercoder.com, you must crawl for it in google. You will get various ICD-10 codes, their updates, implementation and additional resources over here. Whether you search for books, newsletters or charts to get complete information, this tools surely will help everyone for their coding needs.

Old 06-23-2015, 08:16 AM

983 posts, read 997,064 times
The AHIMA site also has alot of information on ICD-10.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment