Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-03-2011, 11:11 AM

1 posts, read 2,219 times

Advertisements

I specialize in helping Westchester, NY luxury home buyers and sellers achieve their real estate goals. When it comes to Trump Plaza New Rochelle, you should know that no other Realtor is more active and familiar with the complex that John Oliveri (Me). Over the past couple of years the prices have come down substantially (~45% in some cases) and today, the complex is an amazing value for the money. I encourage and welcome anyone who has a question about Trump Plaza New Rochelle or any other high end property in Westchester County to contact me. I'm an experienced real estate professional who cares.

John Oliveri
BH&G, Rand Realty
John Oliveri : Better Homes and Gardens Rand Realty : New York Real Estate : Find Homes & Properties for Sale in Westchester, Rockland, Orange, and Putnam, NY
The Underground Trump Plaza Community Blog - A "good news only" blog about Trump Plaza (New Rochelle, NY) its residents and the local area community
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-03-2011, 05:51 PM

14 posts, read 30,158 times
Good work Johnny Olive! You're 3+ years late.

PS Alysen,I hope you found what you wanted.

Old 02-10-2011, 08:08 AM

3 posts, read 8,848 times
I've lived in WP for four years, and grew up in nearby CT...please don't even consider New Rochelle! It used to be nice years ago, but it's really seedy now...just drive around the downtown area, you'll see. In the end, you'll be probably drive to WP all the time for shopping, eating, etc...like everyone said, New Rochelle is cheaper for a reason...it's also close to undesirable areas like the bronx and mt vernon.

White Plains for sure!

Old 02-11-2011, 10:13 AM

69 posts, read 254,965 times
White Plains has the advantage of being the Westchester County Seat and has a lot more night life.

Old 03-06-2011, 11:10 PM

40 posts, read 112,308 times
So this thread is 3 years old I am curious if the comparison of WP and NR is still acurate? WP is a nicer and safer (and more expensive) place to live vs NR?

I ask because I am tentatavily looking at these areas to move to with my family.

Old 03-07-2011, 07:34 AM

354 posts, read 776,257 times
I can't speak to New Rochelle because I've never lived there, but I believe White Plains is the best value to be had in Westchester. Good schools, low (relatively) taxes, and a diverse range of neighborhoods to choose from in all different price levels. If you commute to Manhattan, especially midtown, its a great commute, with trains every 5-8 minutes during rush hour. It's also nice being closeby to all the great restaurants and shopping.

Old 03-11-2011, 07:24 AM

356 posts, read 371,321 times
I'd pick White Plains over New Rochelle anyday. The problems in New Rochelle run so deep. Many attempts have been made to perk up New Rochelle some have worked, many have not. I wouldn't risk it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Westchester County