Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-19-2006, 05:39 PM

1 posts, read 1,979 times

Advertisements

I have tried several of the on line apartment listing services but none have any apartment complexes listed in the Bluefild area. Looking for info, type apartments, features,rental range, age ect. I would prefer upscale townhouse or condo if available. Anyone here have any info? Also info on stores and shopping would be helpful. Thanx in advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-20-2006, 05:30 PM

109 posts, read 440,354 times
Default Bluefield

i will try to help as much as i can my parents live in bluefield they moved back after living in chicago for along time. I went to vist in auguest and found there arent many apt, you can rent a house for real cheap like 3-4 hundred dollars cheaper for 2 bedrooms.

I loved mercer mall real nice ,lots of store and you can easy get to . They have alot of the same stores that we have here in chicago but the mall is real nice. You can check on line at mercermall.com and see all the stores. I know there a walmart and kmart within driving distance and kroger is there big grocery store.

Ps. my parents love it there and will not return.
i hope that helps
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > West Virginia