Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-11-2016, 07:55 AM

4 posts, read 13,078 times

Advertisements

Hello everyone,

New to this thing but really hoping to get some help!

My husband and I currently living in Palm Beach Gardens and are planning to have a baby and get a bigger home. We both work M- F and will need daycare for a young child. We are deciding between Wellington, where it looks like you get more house for the dollar, and staying in Palm Beach Gardens.

The cost of child care is an important factor to consider. It seems like daycare's all want us to come in for a tour to get prices. This would take up too much time to get information that we just need to help us pick a neighborhood.

Can anyone share the approximate cost of day care for an infants and toddlers in Wellington or Palm Beach gardens? I am just hoping to get a range of highs and lows for actual day cares, not someone who is watching a few kids at their home.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2016, 08:08 AM

2,747 posts, read 2,634,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tko7201 View Post
Hello everyone,

New to this thing but really hoping to get some help!

My husband and I currently living in Palm Beach Gardens and are planning to have a baby and get a bigger home. We both work M- F and will need daycare for a young child. We are deciding between Wellington, where it looks like you get more house for the dollar, and staying in Palm Beach Gardens.

The cost of child care is an important factor to consider. It seems like daycare's all want us to come in for a tour to get prices. This would take up too much time to get information that we just need to help us pick a neighborhood.

Can anyone share the approximate cost of day care for an infants and toddlers in Wellington or Palm Beach gardens? I am just hoping to get a range of highs and lows for actual day cares, not someone who is watching a few kids at their home.

Any help is much appreciated! Thanks
Not sure it makes a huge difference between Wellington and PBG. I would plan in the $850 - $1100/mo range for a quality day care. We have used a couple and our friends pay about the same at theirs.

Old 08-11-2016, 05:25 PM

1,708 posts, read 4,399,602 times
we pay $995 for 3 days a week at bright horizons for a 9 month old.

Old 08-12-2016, 09:02 AM

4 posts, read 13,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BNBR View Post
Not sure it makes a huge difference between Wellington and PBG. I would plan in the $850 - $1100/mo range for a quality day care. We have used a couple and our friends pay about the same at theirs.
Do you know how much more they charge for a second child? Is it double or is there a little discount?

We are playing with the idea of an Au Pair or day-time nanny instead, which can effect the size of the home we need.

Old 08-12-2016, 03:15 PM

2,747 posts, read 2,634,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tko7201 View Post
Do you know how much more they charge for a second child? Is it double or is there a little discount?

We are playing with the idea of an Au Pair or day-time nanny instead, which can effect the size of the home we need.
It didn't make a difference for us. The pricing is just a little lower once they are not infants anymore and move into the toddler rooms.

But I would basically figure in the price range I suggested of $850 - $1100 per month for each child if you want a reputable and quality day care.

Old 09-06-2016, 10:55 AM

22 posts, read 40,193 times
$175/wk for Riverside Youth Enrichment for Gardens residents which is run by the City of Palm Beach Gardens. My kids went over a period of 7 years. Many city employees bring their kids their which includes police and fire dept employees.

Old 03-28-2018, 08:08 AM

1 posts, read 4,201 times
Default Daycare cost

I am opening my Heavenly Kids Family Daycare and accepting children 0-4 please text me or give me a call 305-224-2649 I am in the West Palm Beach area on Belvedere Road close to Jog Rd. Starting price for infants $40 per day. Take care
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach