Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach
 [Register]
West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach Palm Beach County
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2011, 05:58 AM

3 posts, read 21,257 times

Advertisements

Good Morning Everyone!

I am having a trick or treat problem! We are now living in a 55 and older community with my family, and my 6 year old REALLY wants to trick or treat! I am from New England and very used to trick or treating growing up, can anyone suggest a community where it is ok to trick or treat there without living there? We had it all the time up north, where cars would line the street! I know a lot of these area are gated but I have NO idea where to take him!!
Thank you all so much and enjoy the holiday!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2011, 04:20 PM

1 posts, read 8,094 times
The best thing to do is take your child to the malls to trick or treat, it is the most safest places for you and your children to enjoy, and the cost is free.
That is what we did every year with our sons and it was always fun for them.
Jack

Old 10-28-2011, 08:06 PM

261 posts, read 705,954 times
We live in a non trick or treat friendly area as well, and we usually go to Royal Palm Beach. There is a nice park right off Royal Palm Beach Blvd. that would be a good starting point. This year, we are going with some friends in North Palm Beach which is supposed to be nice, too.

Royal Palm is our favorite so far, it's safe and friendly and the houses are close together, so you don't have to walk too far to have a good time. There are lots of people out, so I don't think anyone cares if you are in the immediate neighborhood or not. There were lots of cool spooky decorations last year, and the Fire Dept. drove around giving out candy in a haunted fire truck, which the kids loved.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:04 PM

4 posts, read 21,840 times
Boynton Beach mall from 4 - 7 tonight

Old 10-31-2011, 01:05 PM

4 posts, read 21,840 times
Boynton Beach Mall (801 N. Congress Ave., Boynton Beach) will go all out with trick-or-treating as well as its annual free Halloween party, including popcorn, cookies and other snacks, a bounce house, goody bags and face painting for kids without costumes. The party is from 4 to 7 p.m. Info: 561-736-7902.

Old 10-31-2011, 01:26 PM

2 posts, read 9,732 times
Check out BocaNewsNow.com. Lots of good Halloween info. It may help.

Old 10-27-2012, 07:33 AM

1 posts, read 7,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by axelrodb1 View Post
Good Morning Everyone!

I am having a trick or treat problem! We are now living in a 55 and older community with my family, and my 6 year old REALLY wants to trick or treat! I am from New England and very used to trick or treating growing up, can anyone suggest a community where it is ok to trick or treat there without living there? We had it all the time up north, where cars would line the street! I know a lot of these area are gated but I have NO idea where to take him!!
Thank you all so much and enjoy the holiday!
You may want to try the Family Fall Festival... There will be Trunk O' Treat, Bounce Houses, Hay Rides, a Concert and much more! ALL for the entire FAMILY and it's FREE! Wednesday, October 31 5:30-8:30 [url=http://churchinviter.com/index.cfm/live/344/share/841]You're invited to Family Fall Festival - Gardens Campus![/url] I hope this helps : )

[url=http://gochristfellowship.com/events/family-fall-festival/]Family Fall Festival | Christ Fellowship[/url]

Old 10-27-2012, 09:27 AM

355 posts, read 914,928 times
What city are you in?

Old 10-27-2012, 09:31 AM

1,759 posts, read 2,171,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgreco5 View Post
What city are you in?
where are you? come to palm beach gardens. Tons of kids and really beautiful. All our houses are decorated.

Old 10-27-2012, 03:35 PM

157 posts, read 333,819 times
Riviera Beach, along 45th St.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida > West Palm Beach - Boca Raton - Boynton Beach