Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-29-2009, 09:40 PM

1 posts, read 2,328 times

Advertisements

Hello, I've been wanting to move away from here (FL). I have plans to move to WA in the nearest possible future. I'm young with no college degree (yet) and need a place to work when I get there. I have limited it down to Olympia as the #1 place I'd like to be. My main concern is landing a job asap. Are there any companies that are always hiring that would be good to work? I have a lot of customer service (phone based) but would pretty much work anywhere as long as it doesn't include a pole and stiletto heels.
Thanks for the future help

- Erin
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-30-2009, 09:54 PM

19 posts, read 108,963 times
Default Jobs in Washington

Finding a job in Washington, is like hunting a wild boar... you know there is one out there... But in this economany, its is really hard to find a good job un less you have the funds to make the move to Wa, and find a place to stay and start your hunt, You should look at your options they very thinn right now in Washington, a lot of people are out of work here so you have to ask your self how bad do you want mover here?

You can do anything you want if you set it in your mind, as a goal that can and will do . good luck

Old 05-04-2009, 12:58 AM

219 posts, read 737,123 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gomatic View Post
Hello, I've been wanting to move away from here (FL). I have plans to move to WA in the nearest possible future. I'm young with no college degree (yet) and need a place to work when I get there. I have limited it down to Olympia as the #1 place I'd like to be. My main concern is landing a job asap. Are there any companies that are always hiring that would be good to work? I have a lot of customer service (phone based) but would pretty much work anywhere as long as it doesn't include a pole and stiletto heels.
Thanks for the future help

- Erin
Erin
You say you live in Florida, Well I would stay there in
Florida you won't be out in the cold if you lost your home
and had to ruff it out doors. Washington is like every place
very few jobs and the ones that are out there can be selective
and pick people with collage degrees Even Wal-Mart is being selective!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington