Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2015, 04:09 PM

2 posts, read 1,739 times

Advertisements

Hello All,

I'm working on finishing my undergrad degree and will be moving to Washington shortly thereafter. The estimated time frame is Feb-April 2016. I'll have about $15k saved for when I move. I know Seattle is pretty expensive and I'm trying to budget accordingly. I'd like to live within a 15-20 mile radius of Downtown Seattle. I'll most likely be relying on cycling/public transportation as to avoid the traffic. I've visited several times and love the city, looking forward to moving and starting anew. Please recommend cities/apartment complexes, as well as stable companies to work for. My degree is in psychology and child development and I have 5+ years experience in executive administrative and accounting. My forecasted roommate has a bachelors degree in business administration.

Also, are there any cycling trails/routes recommended? half marathons?

Thanks in advance
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2015, 05:27 PM

8,075 posts, read 8,381,653 times
Burke-Gilman Trail:

Burke-Gilman Trail - Seattle to Bothell, Washington

Sammamish River Trail:

Sammamish River Trail in King County, Washington

Old 02-25-2015, 10:35 AM

65 posts, read 100,369 times
Good luck to you if you are looking for a psych job with an undergrad degree.

Old 02-25-2015, 02:48 PM

1,490 posts, read 4,759,476 times
Huh...I don't recall the OP asking about specific psych jobs...just stable companies to work for. Doesn't sound like the OP has a bad skill set for finding employment.

Old 02-25-2015, 05:22 PM

2 posts, read 1,739 times
Not looking for a psych job with an undergrad degree. I'm fully aware of the education level required for entering such a field. I will be starting a master's program shortly after establishing a place to live/job.

Old 02-26-2015, 07:49 AM

65 posts, read 100,369 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabinerose View Post
Huh...I don't recall the OP asking about specific psych jobs...just stable companies to work for. Doesn't sound like the OP has a bad skill set for finding employment.
I know, I was just wishing OP good luck. Considering OP stated they have an undergrad in psych...And yes OP definitely has a good skill set with that 5 years of accounting experience.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Washington