Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-05-2013, 06:06 AM

14,688 posts, read 26,762,421 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
If you are playing PC; you could put in the command to bring Mjoll to you or you to her. You just have to have her reference ID (00019DF7) and the right command. You will have to check; I think that it is something like placemeat. and her ref. Code.

Some of these wives and I presume husbands have pretty boring lines. It would not be too bad if they got killed off and you could try a new one for a while. That also requires command codes to reset the marriage quest.
I'm on PS3 so I am pretty much screwed so far as I can tell. I've given up and gone back a few levels.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-05-2013, 06:30 PM

18,780 posts, read 18,386,227 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bs13690 View Post
I'm on PS3 so I am pretty much screwed so far as I can tell. I've given up and gone back a few levels.
I had your problem with Dawnguard. I was exploring the bottom of the ocean and Serana did not know how to climb out. Eventually I found out about the PC commands and saved her from collecting barnacles! I actually liked playing with Serana – especially since she is immortal. But they will not let you marry her. She does complain a lot about sunlight and she is known to nip and send me for a vampire cure.

I actually like playing as a hot female. Then marring a hot female (leaving her home to run the store) – the game allows same sex marriage. Then running around with a hot female – just better eye candy!

Old 03-23-2013, 10:04 PM

6,658 posts, read 4,788,905 times
Has anyone got the Hearthfire DLC, and how was it to build the houses?

Old 03-24-2013, 01:30 PM

4,006 posts, read 10,893,765 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevdawgg View Post
Has anyone got the Hearthfire DLC, and how was it to build the houses?
It was fun for me, but I played it with a modded save file on PS3 and had infinite gold/building materials from the get go. It is probably a grind the standard way. The houses look cool though and I have a couple adopted children. I was disappointed you could only adopt two though, I have 10 million gold and 8 houses, I could rescue every orphan in Skyrim lol.

Old 05-09-2013, 12:43 PM

1,515 posts, read 2,290,168 times
Had to bump this post and say that I finally finished Skyrim---well at least the main storyline!! I was feeling a bit of pressure since we are getting ready to move and time is getting short. Still much to do in the game with other quests but going to call it a day and check out some other titles that I haven't played like ME.

Old 05-09-2013, 01:10 PM

2,311 posts, read 1,857,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Linmora View Post
Still much to do in the game
I have 54 hours invested in the game and I beat it awhile back, but I know there are billions of quests that I haven't even touched. I might return to Skyrim some day. I miss it, but I have too many other games to beat right now.

Old 05-13-2013, 03:54 PM

239 posts, read 620,926 times
I really want to play Skyrim, but I heard in order to complete some quests you have to kill animals. I know, I'm strange. I don't mind shooting, stabbing etc people but when it comes to animals I put my foot down, will not do it.

Can anyone verify for me? It sounds like an awesome game, but idw to waste my time getting into it only to realize I cant finish it

Thanks

Old 05-13-2013, 05:19 PM

2,311 posts, read 1,857,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calif408 View Post
I really want to play Skyrim, but I heard in order to complete some quests you have to kill animals.
I'm not sure about quests, it's been awhile since I played but wildlife (bears, wolves, etc) will attack you and you'll need to explore... So it's confirmed that you do have to probably kill an animal at some point in the game.

Old 05-14-2013, 03:55 AM
Yac

6,051 posts, read 7,781,327 times
Quote:
I really want to play Skyrim, but I heard in order to complete some quests you have to kill animals. I know, I'm strange. I don't mind shooting, stabbing etc people but when it comes to animals I put my foot down, will not do it.

Can anyone verify for me? It sounds like an awesome game, but idw to waste my time getting into it only to realize I cant finish it

Thanks
I'm afraid it's true. Hunting is a big part of the game, I'm not sure about actual quests relying on killing animals, but it's hard not to encounter at least a handful of agressive ones while exploring.
There are some mods out there that might change it though, I know there's one that changes spiders into bears -for people with arachnophobia, maybe there's one that replaces animals with I don't know, goblins or whatnot.
Only on PC though.

Old 05-14-2013, 08:52 AM

1,051 posts, read 2,310,628 times
Quote:

Thanks
There are some quests, not to mention things that will kill you if you don't kill them.

Depends on your definition of animal. Dragons are a big part of the game but they're more like gods. I know you definitely have to kill a troll as part of a main quest.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > Video Games