Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2014, 10:04 AM

2,173 posts, read 2,602,585 times

Advertisements

I genuinely don't get into conspiracy theories, but I've been looking at conspiracies for my college work, and this clip from the BBC seems very strange... They are reporting on the WTC7 building's collapse 20 minutes before the building actually collapsed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltP2t9nq9fI

I think this is quite shocking, how can the BBC say that the building has collapsed when it hasn't? Also how did it collapse when it was a separate building to the twin towers, and hours after the Twin Towers collapsed?

Any opinions, ideas and thoughts?
If possible I would love people to persuade me this wasn't an inside job, but if it was... I just don't see how the western governments would kill thousands in order to put blame on the middle east for oil, like some theorists believe...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2014, 11:24 AM

3,261 posts, read 3,724,321 times
Who are these "theorists"? would it be the same theorists who believe that UKIP is a party of racist, fascist, homophobic imbeciles?

Old 12-19-2014, 11:27 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,456,646 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by albion View Post
Who are these "theorists"? would it be the same theorists who believe that UKIP is a party of racist, fascist, homophobic imbeciles?
LOL Jas thinks the world is exactly how it seems I think.

Old 12-19-2014, 11:54 AM

1,519 posts, read 1,701,745 times
As far as 9/11 conspiracies go, it is magnitudes of effort easier to make something look like it was caused by X by just causing it using X.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas182 View Post
I think this is quite shocking, how can the BBC say that the building has collapsed when it hasn't?
News teams are not immune to mistakes, even the BBC.

Quote:
Also how did it collapse when it was a separate building to the twin towers, and hours after the Twin Towers collapsed?
It was damaged also and was on fire, it's not like it was on the other side of the city.

Old 12-20-2014, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmition View Post
As far as 9/11 conspiracies go, it is magnitudes of effort easier to make something look like it was caused by X by just causing it using X.

It was damaged also and was on fire, it's not like it was on the other side of the city.
This more or less concludes that it's more plausible that the BBC had made a error in reporting:
9 11 - Was the BBC report of the WTC-7 falling before it happened a scripted event? - Skeptics Stack Exchange

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
LOL Jas thinks the world is exactly how it seems I think.
Are you saying that you believe in the conspiracies?
Cus to me, the idea that Bush's administration would blow up the Twin Towers, is just as ridiculous as those who believe that Aliens were in charge of Egypt and built Stonehenge! Haha
You got to look at the footage, planes obviously crashed into the buildings - or did they???.....

Last edited by Jas182; 12-20-2014 at 08:01 AM..

Old 12-20-2014, 07:25 AM

2,737 posts, read 3,181,270 times
BBC - The Editors: Part of the conspiracy?

BBC - The Editors: Controversy and conspiracies III

Old 12-20-2014, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmition View Post

What also makes it interesting is that WTC7 was the first tower to fall by "fire" - that's I think may be something fairly interesting... What is also making me wonder, is the fact that WTC7 is totally forgotten...
Watch this by the BBC - Conspiracy files:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljWrRYTFtNE

Old 12-20-2014, 09:55 AM

9,962 posts, read 12,456,646 times
How can a building collapse like that because of fire?!

Its highly probable that 9/11 was planned by the US government

Lies and power

Old 12-20-2014, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by P London View Post
How can a building collapse like that because of fire?!

Its highly probable that 9/11 was planned by the US government

Lies and power
I doubt it watching these two clips of the conspiracy files:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnjKAciMvaI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxj8qaLUDPU
The back of WTC7 was extremely on fire, and although the theorists (who weren't there experiencing it) suggest otherwise, it is obvious by the photos and videos that the building was on fire. I'm going to conclude that it wasn't by the government, but as a result of the towers falling onto tower 7, which was caused by extreme Islamist!
As for the BBC and CNN news broadcasting at the time, it was by error and nothing more! Yes we need to know where the BBC and CNN got that information from, but I don't believe it was scripted!
At the end of the day, why would the government want to kill their people, and potentially destroy their countries economy? Ay?..
I think the idea that the American government killed it's people on 9/11, is just as ridiculous as those who believe that the Great Fire of London was caused by the Dutch or French, and that Ancient Egypt was ruled by Aliens from out of space!

Old 12-20-2014, 12:24 PM

12,973 posts, read 15,908,526 times
Quote:
I genuinely don't get into conspiracy theories, but I've been looking at conspiracies for my college work, and this clip from the BBC seems very strange... They are reporting on the WTC7 building's collapse 20 minutes before the building actually collapsed...

I think this is quite shocking, how can the BBC say that the building has collapsed when it hasn't? Also how did it collapse when it was a separate building to the twin towers, and hours after the Twin Towers collapsed?

Any opinions, ideas and thoughts?
If possible I would love people to persuade me this wasn't an inside job, but if it was... I just don't see how the western governments would kill thousands in order to put blame on the middle east for oil, like some theorists believe...
The view behind the reporter is a green screen not a real window. So what you are seeing is old footage being replayed. Nothing here.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > United Kingdom