Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-23-2013, 02:07 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,127,796 times

Advertisements

In light of the recent meteor explosion (2nd large one in Siberia's history) unusual structures found in Siberian wilderness are getting attention again.

Valley of Death | Fortean Bureau of Investigation | Fortean Times

Though I think it's a stretch, These domes are rumored to be an ancient defense against incoming objects from space left behind by an advanced civilization. Regardless, It is interesting that they are there and why. Crashed spaceship? or Human structures that were advanced for their time?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-23-2013, 05:41 PM

990 posts, read 2,556,437 times
O.K., I'll bite to get this topic going.

I am aware of the stories of the "Giant Cauldrons" in Siberia.

However, the information is much to vague to speculate what the purpose was, how they were formed, Who made them, etc..

Heck, I am not even aware of any actual photographs of the structures, only artists renderings.

All that said, I personally think it is a topic worthy of further investigation.

Old 02-24-2013, 10:44 AM

3,650 posts, read 9,500,550 times
Interesting article - I would have to see a picture to speculate.

Old 02-24-2013, 03:11 PM

15,912 posts, read 20,192,216 times
There was an onsite study just completed in June of 2012 by a scientific UFO group with the usual hilarious findings:

1.They are each submerged in small pools of swamp like water that is anywhere from 2-3 feet deep.
2.They are definitely metallic. The scientists entered each swamp and walked on top of the objects and heard metallic sounds when striking the objects.
3.The tops of the objects are very smooth to the touch but there are sharp points along the outer edges.
4.2 of the team members got ill during the investigation.
5.The team consisted of 3 geologists, 1 astrophysicist, 1 mechanical engineer and 3 research assistants.

A Team of Russian Scientists and Researchers Find Proof of Ancient Alien Technology in Siberia

Such investigatory skills.... They tapped on it!!!!! They caressed it!!!!!

A couple of members got ill, now this could never happen on anything other than a UFO investigation in an area of bogs with gasses being released from the bogs now could it?

Nahhhhh, has to be some type of alien radiation emanating from the alien artifacts......

So the total evidence this scientific expedition gathered was a metallic ringing sound when they tapped on it proving they were of alien technology...

These rocks make metallic sounds when tapped with a hammer so I guess these rocks are proof of the remains of a huge alien building or alien landing pad that was destroyed by unknown forces sometime in the past:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SGM7yJqXj0

Darn, this came to light over 5 years and with no new astounding UFO issues this gets brought up again. Life in the UFO world must be getting pretty boring.

Last edited by plwhit; 02-24-2013 at 03:45 PM..

Old 02-25-2013, 09:56 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,127,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by plwhit View Post
There was an onsite study just completed in June of 2012 by a scientific UFO group with the usual hilarious findings:

1.They are each submerged in small pools of swamp like water that is anywhere from 2-3 feet deep.
2.They are definitely metallic. The scientists entered each swamp and walked on top of the objects and heard metallic sounds when striking the objects.
3.The tops of the objects are very smooth to the touch but there are sharp points along the outer edges.
4.2 of the team members got ill during the investigation.
5.The team consisted of 3 geologists, 1 astrophysicist, 1 mechanical engineer and 3 research assistants.

A Team of Russian Scientists and Researchers Find Proof of Ancient Alien Technology in Siberia

Such investigatory skills.... They tapped on it!!!!! They caressed it!!!!!

A couple of members got ill, now this could never happen on anything other than a UFO investigation in an area of bogs with gasses being released from the bogs now could it?

Nahhhhh, has to be some type of alien radiation emanating from the alien artifacts......

So the total evidence this scientific expedition gathered was a metallic ringing sound when they tapped on it proving they were of alien technology...

These rocks make metallic sounds when tapped with a hammer so I guess these rocks are proof of the remains of a huge alien building or alien landing pad that was destroyed by unknown forces sometime in the past:

Ringing Rocks Mysterious Pennsylvania - YouTube

Darn, this came to light over 5 years and with no new astounding UFO issues this gets brought up again. Life in the UFO world must be getting pretty boring.
I think the alien theory is a stretch. It's an imaginative story though about it being an "Ancient defense system." One with interest would enjoy hearing the legends.

We can label it an OOP though. Out of place artifact. They got there somehow with some purpose back then.

Old 02-25-2013, 12:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
I think the alien theory is a stretch. It's an imaginative story though about it being an "Ancient defense system." One with interest would enjoy hearing the legends.

We can label it an OOP though. Out of place artifact. They got there somehow with some purpose back then.
When someone publishes actual HD photos and excavates one we'll see, other than that they are nothing more than natural formations.... Tapping on it, walking on it and caressing it? LMAO......

Where are the pictures other than some Internet posts giving Google Earth coordinates to the site and then claiming "THEY" don't want us to see what there and "someone" airbrushed out the circles to hide whats there....... Give me a break willya?

Why can't they be natural?

18 Natural Formations that Look Man-Made | WebEcoist

Why does everything that appears unusual people say "they got there somehow" - "they must have a purpose" - "mankind doesn't have the intelligence to build that" - "it could only have come from alien beings" Ever hear the term sh*t happens for no reason whatsoever?

I'm not a religious person, this is only for comparative purposes:

Why is it people scoff at the idea of Moses parting the Red Sea or Jesus walking on water but believe things like this?

"It's a space defense weapon" "The Grays live amongst us" "It's an alien teleportation device" "These rods everyone is taking pictures of are a new alien life form" "Look at this video from 1921, the woman is talking on her cell phone"

Mankind understands maybe .00000000000001% of how and why things occur in nature and within the Multiverse.

Last edited by plwhit; 02-25-2013 at 01:02 PM..

Old 02-25-2013, 01:11 PM

This isn't the same TV show that was on a couple of days ago.... It's the Ancient Aliens show from 2011

A Closer Look: The 'Cauldrons' in the Valley of Death, Siberia | Real UFOs - The latest UFO videos and News photos ovnis

Hmmm, they couldn't find the domes, only this:

I guess this space defense system sinks below ground level when not in use....

Old 02-25-2013, 01:15 PM

The Above Top Secret website posted something on this back in 2010.

Don't people ever get sick and tired of the UFO crowd using descriptions like this?

Quote:
The dome-shaped objects are said to be made of a copper-like metal, only it can't be scatched or damaged, has razor-sharp edges and is unlike any known material.
The mysterious domes of Siberia's valley of death., page 1

Mind you, no-one has actually taken samples and had them analyzed by any accredited organization.....

BTW all, this "scientist" Mikhail Koretsky is the Russian version of the American "scientist", Stan Friedman....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal