Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How is Your Life the Last Few Months?
No Change - Status Quo 4 11.43%
Things are Much More Difficult 13 37.14%
Things are Much Easier 10 28.57%
Other: Please Explain in Comments 8 22.86%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2012, 11:56 AM

19,727 posts, read 20,264,355 times

Advertisements

The beginning of the year was rather difficult for me, up until about April.

From May onwards, things have really turned around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by seekerkat

So yes I am experiencing Ascension ! And what an amazing freedom from all the bondage!
Well Awakening I think is a better word for now ... lol I am learning ... I am on my way to Ascension... ok

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2012, 06:21 PM

2,807 posts, read 7,588,866 times
I voted "other" because while some things have gotten more difficult, other things have gotten much easier.
The biggest change for me has been my sensitivity to outside influences as it becomes increasingly more important to me to allow my consciousness to go where it wants to go and not be directed by others. That's hard when you have a lot of people in your life who like to talk, LOL! I find myself turning my phone to "silent" and immersing myself in painting and gardening, and what seems like 5 minutes in my garden is actually hours, and what feels like five hours talking is actually 3 minutes. Time makes very little sense to me anymore.

Creativity is like a lifeline right now, it's coming so easily I literally have to stop working on one piece so I can sketch out new concepts for other pieces before I forget them...this part of the process actually makes me ecstatic, because as an artist, nothing makes me happier than being productive and knowing there's no end in sight, the ideas just keep rolling in!

The downside has been related to clarity...realizing certain friendships are either toxic or stifling, and knowing it's time to let go and move on. Some people never get out of cycles where they play the victim, they manifest trouble through their own mindset, then look to outside sources to "fix" it for them. I've been a "fixer" most of my life, always coming to the rescue, always living in fear that the unstable, clingy people I attracted to myself would kill themselves or do some other dark, sinister thing if I didn't put everything else aside and support them (usually by listening to them whine and beat themselves up for hours). But I never "fixed" anything, I am not a therapist, and if anything, I now feel like I enabled many of them to keep themselves trapped in that cycle, by NOT encouraging them to stand on their own two feet and clean up their own messes, or seek help from a professional, etc.

There have been physical symptoms as well, mainly headaches which go away after about 5 minutes of meditation...now when I get a headache I know it's related to my needing to be still, clear my mind, and connect.
Sleep has also become more important, and I've needed more of it than usual.

Overall, the process has been pretty balanced for me as far as ups and downs. It took me awhile to get used to the shifts and that feeling of not really having my feet on the ground or knowing what the heck is going on, but now when I feel disoriented like that I remember it's just another shift and that I have to do my best to flow with the energies I'm being immersed in, not fight them. Again, meditating for even a few minutes puts things back into balance for me, as does painting. The importance of doing those things which make us feel happiest and most centered can not be denied right now, I have noticed a definite difference in the mental states of the people in my life who make that time for themselves and those who don't...no comparison!

Old 06-22-2012, 10:14 PM

51 posts, read 89,406 times
Well 2012 has been difficult for me. Most of my problems carried over from 2011 though. Foreclosure,
bankruptcy, pettiness on the job, depression etc. I thought for a minute things were getting better and that I could see the light at the end of the tunnel but now I'm back in darkness!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Unexplained Mysteries and Paranormal