Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-29-2021, 03:32 PM

2 posts, read 541 times

Advertisements

Ive been out of work and just found out about PUA ,I put a brand new claim in after 9/5/2021 and was eligible for benefits of $178 and 39 weeks of back pay . I did the ID ME and filled out all the documentation I needed and did everything they said , I was then told I should receive the money 10-14 days after my claim was put in , then after that I got $0 so I called them and they told me they need 2 supervisors to put it thru and to call back in a week , I waited the week and then they said to call back again In another week. My question is why do they keep telling me to call back , and how long is this supposed to take , 2 of the people both said I should have had the money released by now and others say they need supervisors to put it thru I'm just confused , I wish they could just automatically put it thru with out me having to keep calling back , is this normal ? Is anyone else in the same boat as me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment