Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2020, 09:39 AM

9 posts, read 6,405 times

Advertisements

Anyone willing to help give advice on uc calling about a voluntary quit /learn issues. I have 48 hours now like 6 to reply. Anyone online right can help.. my dm is limited cuz I’m new
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2020, 10:52 AM

1,314 posts, read 1,171,725 times
You need to spell out details, as I advised you in a different thread.

You have a VQ/SDI issue that’s a huge mess and you’ll need to clarify exactly what you said on your original application, what steps you took to allow the employer to accommodate, what you told your employer, and that list goes on.

On VQ’s, about 0.5% actually qualify.

You’ve also already changed your story, so please be accurate and honest.

Old 04-17-2020, 11:24 AM

ok so full details is i started the job. nightshift. a week later i was told that i was a drug dealer by the manger. which im not when i applied i put down ptsd. obviously as i started working the change in sleep pattern and stuff was effecting my mental health. i kept working and mention to hr it was working out at the place i was and could i be switched to second shift and i had a ride also . they told me no but tired to give me first shift. i couldn't do first shift because of children and one car. i didn't take the offer and kept working. randomly the manger comes to me again and says i am to leave for the day. i asked if i was being laid off of fired he said he cant tel me . so i told him then i have no choice to quit becaouse i dont want this to negtivly impact my chance of getting new job also i was mentally stable without sleep.

Last edited by Bigd718; 04-17-2020 at 11:35 AM..

Old 04-17-2020, 11:31 AM

3,259 posts, read 2,799,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigd718 View Post
ok so full details is i started the job. nightshift. a week later i was told that i was a drug deale by the manger. which im not when i applied i put down ptsd. obviously as i started working the change in sleep pattern and stuff was effecting my mental health. i kept working and mention to hr it was working out at the place i was and could i be switched to second shift . they told me no but tired to give me first shift. i couldnt do first shift so i didnt take the offer and kept working. randomly the manger comes to me again and says i am to leave for the day. i asked if i was being laid off of fired he said he cant tel me . so i told him then i have no choice to quit becaouse i dont want this to negtivly impact my chance of getting new job also i was mentally stable without sleep.
foolish mistake you should have let them fire you and at worst probably gotten hit with a simple misconduct which in NJ I think now is either a 5 or 6 week disqualification period and collected your full benefits.. just would have started later.

Old 04-17-2020, 11:31 AM

Quote:
ok so full details is i started the job. nightshift. a week later i was told that i was a drug deale by the manger. which im not when i applied i put down ptsd. obviously as i started working the change in sleep pattern and stuff was effecting my mental health. i kept working and mention to hr it was working out at the place i was and could i be switched to second shift . they told me no but tired to give me first shift. i couldnt do first shift so i didnt take the offer and kept working. randomly the manger comes to me again and says i am to leave for the day. i asked if i was being laid off of fired he said he cant tel me . so i told him then i have no choice to quit becaouse i dont want this to negtivly impact my chance of getting new job also i was mentally stable without sleep.
Please answer exactly the questions I posed in the post above yours. All you do is keep changing the story and making it look like you flat out quit, in which case you do not qualify.

Old 04-17-2020, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scraprsmith View Post
foolish mistake you should have let them fire you and at worst probably gotten hit with a simple misconduct which in NJ I think now is either a 5 or 6 week disqualification period and collected your full benefits.. just would have started later.
They’re in PA and already have an interview coming.

Old 04-17-2020, 11:45 AM

on the original app i put VQ /health issues. i put how i was working and was told to go home. i asked why and did not get a answered then i told the manger i have tried to switch to another planet and you guys wont switch me and i feel threatened here. and quit.

the steps i took was going to HR twice trying to switch
i suggested second shift, they said they offer me first shift, i went to the interview but couldn't take the offer because if kids,

not on app
i seen they was hiring for second shift because a co-worker had let me know also there HR manger from the other planet had said she would switch me. i waited and heard noting back and kept working. then part 1 happen with the whole go home.

i asked him i still had a job he said he cant answer. so i told him i dont want thid negatively impact my jobs in the future and you guys couldnt switch me and so i quit.

Old 04-17-2020, 11:51 AM

should i even call back and reply the 48. my claim has never had a issue. they just been holing my payments this is the determination of separation from employer. any way i can chat with someone i dont have DM left only got 2. remind you this is in october and i been trying get a job since so no i didn't do this on purpose. i filed now because no jobs at all really

Old 04-17-2020, 12:07 PM

8,085 posts, read 5,307,997 times
Quote:
ok so full details is i started the job. nightshift. a week later i was told that i was a drug dealer by the manger. which im not when i applied i put down ptsd. obviously as i started working the change in sleep pattern and stuff was effecting my mental health. i kept working and mention to hr it was working out at the place i was and could i be switched to second shift and i had a ride also . they told me no but tired to give me first shift. i couldn't do first shift because of children and one car. i didn't take the offer and kept working. randomly the manger comes to me again and says i am to leave for the day. i asked if i was being laid off of fired he said he cant tel me . so i told him then i have no choice to quit becaouse i dont want this to negtivly impact my chance of getting new job also i was mentally stable without sleep.

Old 04-17-2020, 12:12 PM

its pob cuz of my MMJ card. for my PTSD
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment