Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-16-2020, 12:48 PM

1 posts, read 253 times

Advertisements

I applied for benefits in Florida a month ago and my status still says under review. I have tried to get answers on connect site but i still do not have answers. florida claims phone number remains busy or too many calls for callback. How do I find out how much i will get and when I will get money. I need to eat and pay bills as coved=19 has put me out of work. my store closed because it is not essential. Please let me know how I can resolve these issues. Thanks, Bill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-16-2020, 01:00 PM

1,541 posts, read 1,701,743 times
I honestly think we're screwed. I also applied almost a month ago here in VA and was declined initially but filed an appeal. Haven't heard anything since. Messaged them through their website and called the number a thousand times. Nothing.

I'm probably going to give up at this point.

I hope your situation works out though. The good thing is if you do finally get approved they'll back pay you as long as you continue filling out your weekly certifications.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment