Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-23-2014, 01:26 AM

4 posts, read 8,539 times

Advertisements

Hi all, I need some advice here as I'm going through hell with unemployment.
Going back to Febuary of this year (2014)

I was fired from my job based off a "he said she said" complaint.
I worked at a Toyota dealer in the BUsiness development department and this girl came up with a round robin system for answering inbound phone calls and chats.
One night she takes 3 chats in a row and I get upset and tell her politely. "I'm not doing this round robin thing anymore, if you don't like it go talk to the owner" She turns and says don't threaten me then walks off.
Next morning my bosses tell me she ran to them crying saying that I threatened to punch her in the face. They took her side and fired me.
I never had any write-ups from this company and when I had the claims examiner call for an interview. My boss said I was fired because of performance reasons and attitudes against co-workers. So I receive benefits.

I go to another job in March and it didn't work out since they cut my salary after 2 months by 60%
Back on unemployment for about 2 weeks and I got another job. They baited and switched my pay promising me one thing but shoving me something else right before pay day. So I left to go to another job which I knew was reputable.
I was fired from THIS job within 3 days for NO reason other than they didn't want me there.

So now between job 3 and 4 I've been going through numerous unemployment interviews.
My first employer appealed, no-showed and I won. Now I'm waiting for my claims examiner interview and recieved ANOTHER receipt of appeal letter (no date yet, most likely for employer #1 again)

So long story short NJ is going to have to pay me about $4500 after this interview from weeks I've claimed.
I want to go back to work
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-23-2014, 01:48 AM

14,493 posts, read 31,296,357 times
If you are found eligible, they will pay for each and every weekly claim form you've submitted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Work and Employment > Unemployment