Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2009, 06:04 PM

17,764 posts, read 39,728,382 times

Advertisements

Started watching this one ... let me tell you, if you think the RH-wives are bad ... this crop of losers takes the proverbial cake! Seriously, the kids in the NYC series would kick these prissy little brats butts! In fact, I'd love to send them to NYC for a week ...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2009, 07:04 PM

16,087 posts, read 41,159,147 times
SEE https://www.city-data.com/forum/dalla...daughters.html We've been talking about it on the Dallas section.

Old 10-19-2009, 07:48 PM

14,862 posts, read 42,873,839 times
Oh, Lakewooder beat me to it. I was going to post the link.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/dalla...daughters.html

YOU MUST READ THE LINKS that are posted on there to the Park Cities People. These women all kind of pretended to live IN "The Park Cities" (Highland Park & University Park) but they don't. Two do but the others do not. Cindy, the one that uses a tube of lipstick every half hour is NOT from Dallas or Texas. She moved here 2 years ago from Ohio. They are NOT Dallas socialites at all as none of them are even known in THE Dallas social scene. The Park Cities People stories are a HOOT!!!! They love ripping them after every show. A few weeks ago it was all on Chanel to get a weave. LOL!!!

Old 10-19-2009, 08:07 PM

16,177 posts, read 32,494,356 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by domergurl View Post
Started watching this one ... let me tell you, if you think the RH-wives are bad ... this crop of losers takes the proverbial cake! Seriously, the kids in the NYC series would kick these prissy little brats butts! In fact, I'd love to send them to NYC for a week ...
What network?

Old 10-19-2009, 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
What network?
The Style Network. I don't watch anything on this channel at all and only because DD&D was written up in our local Dallas paper did I even know about it. There is a group of us on the Dallas forum that watch it and rip them.

Old 10-19-2009, 10:46 PM

1,194 posts, read 3,974,838 times
Do they drive Suburbans, clean fish, and own a bass boat? I'm shopping for a good woman.

If they can make gravy, that scores double extra Green Stamps and HEB coupons!

Old 10-20-2009, 09:15 AM

16,087 posts, read 41,159,147 times
I seriously doubt that would fit their idea of a successful woman. However, most successful Dallas women I know can do all that and then put on a ball gown or a Chanel suit and go to a fundraising gala or hang with the best of them at the Hotel de Crillon in Paris.

Old 10-20-2009, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakewooder View Post
I seriously doubt that would fit their idea of a successful woman. However, most successful Dallas women I know can do all that and then put on a ball gown or a Chanel suit and go to a fundraising gala or hang with the best of them at the Hotel de Crillon in Paris.
ROTFL!!!!!! I'd love to see ANY of these women on this show do EITHER of those.

Pamela trying to clean a fish........ Cindy pulling a bass boat......... Patty trying to bait a hook.........oops, wait, she already does that

These women could not fit into the Crystal Charity Ball if they wanted to much less ANY hotel in Paris.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV