Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-28-2010, 02:29 PM

2,029 posts, read 4,066,658 times

Advertisements

Tonight I am going to try to spot the observer! Dockside thanks for the tip...I'll look for the hat.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2010, 07:04 AM

4,975 posts, read 11,751,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
Tonight I am going to try to spot the observer! Dockside thanks for the tip...I'll look for the hat.
Did you see him? I forgot to look again! I swear I'm losing my marbles. I have this habit of deleting shows from my DVR as soon as I watch them, so I can't even re-watch. Doh! Good episode!

Old 01-29-2010, 07:28 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,357,133 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
Did you see him? I forgot to look again! I swear I'm losing my marbles. I have this habit of deleting shows from my DVR as soon as I watch them, so I can't even re-watch. Doh! Good episode!
I never remember to look either, love! I also delete my recordings as soon as I watch so I can't go back. It was in the back of my mind though that he was either at the wedding or in the cafe. I didn't notice a hat in the cafe and a hat would not be allowed at a wedding so your guess is as good as mine!

Yes, good eppie. I didn't catch what the "bad guy" said as he was dying. It was in German, wasn't it? I'm surprised Peter didn't tell Walter what the guy said. Peter seems to understand German and I was hoping he'd tell Walter. I'm also surprised Peter didn't notice the guy in the picture with his grandfather. I wonder if our government was as far advanced as the Germans were with their diabolical theories and experiments? Darned good thing we won the war.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I never remember to look either, love! I also delete my recordings as soon as I watch so I can't go back. It was in the back of my mind though that he was either at the wedding or in the cafe. I didn't notice a hat in the cafe and a hat would not be allowed at a wedding so your guess is as good as mine!

Yes, good eppie. I didn't catch what the "bad guy" said as he was dying. It was in German, wasn't it? I'm surprised Peter didn't tell Walter what the guy said. Peter seems to understand German and I was hoping he'd tell Walter. I'm also surprised Peter didn't notice the guy in the picture with his grandfather. I wonder if our government was as far advanced as the Germans were with their diabolical theories and experiments? Darned good thing we won the war.
I'm glad I'm not the only one who deletes shows right away! It's an annoying habit. I hate clutter, including having too many shows on the DVR. I really need to hold on to Lost when it starts next week. Now THAT'S a show worth re-watching!

As for the German guy, I speak German since I'm originally from there. The Nazi said "Bischoff" in German (Bishop) and then "traitor" in English. It'll be interesting to find out why he didn't age since the war? Another mystery! Such a great show!

Did you see that next week's eppie will be the "winter finale"? I hope viewers stick with Fringe, even if it's off the air again for a while. I hate when programmers do that! Maybe it's because of the Olympics?!

Old 01-29-2010, 08:05 AM

43,011 posts, read 108,631,561 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TomSD View Post
I like the series but with so much other good tv it is falling pretty low on my list. Not sure what it is but something doesn't make it click for me. I like the mad scientist and the relationship between the three but something about the story or the character interactions doesn't ring true for me. Still watching it but not sure for how much longer.
I think it's the female actor. She is the one that doesn't seem connected to the other characters. She rarely responds with any emotion on her face in many situations.

Old 01-29-2010, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemaine View Post
NO! I was about 40 minutes into the show when I remembered I was going to look for him. I had it on the DVR and watched around 1am. I delete the shows right after watching them too...except for Lost. I had the whole season 5 still on my DVR three weeks ago.

I didn't catch all of the preview for next week since my DVR ended in the middle of the preview. I've got to remember to add a couple of extra minutes to the recording. What's this about a winter finale?

Old 01-29-2010, 12:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouijeewoman View Post
NO! I was about 40 minutes into the show when I remembered I was going to look for him. I had it on the DVR and watched around 1am. I delete the shows right after watching them too...except for Lost. I had the whole season 5 still on my DVR three weeks ago.

I didn't catch all of the preview for next week since my DVR ended in the middle of the preview. I've got to remember to add a couple of extra minutes to the recording. What's this about a winter finale?
I'm not sure, but it looks like there will be another longer Fringe break. I don't know if it's because of the winter olympics, but I hope the break doesn't last too long.

4 more days till Lost!! I will save this season on DVR too. Can't believe it's the last season! Maybe we can start a Lost withdrawal support group!

Old 01-29-2010, 05:22 PM

Sounds like Fringe will be off for the rest of the winter to moi! Grrrr. It's getting to be a chore trying to watch a series in it's entirety (sp). Too many "in two weeks". Too many pre-emptings. Too many "vacations" from the viewers.

Old 01-30-2010, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
Sounds like Fringe will be off for the rest of the winter to moi! Grrrr. It's getting to be a chore trying to watch a series in it's entirety (sp). Too many "in two weeks". Too many pre-emptings. Too many "vacations" from the viewers.
I checked Fringe's web site and it said it would be back some time in April. I agree Tam, too many breaks!

Old 01-30-2010, 11:08 AM

APRIL????? That is way too long! Thanks for the info, ouijee.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV