Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-07-2015, 12:33 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,173,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabresFanInSA View Post
Im on the fence about this season. It was always about BBAD for me. When that moved to TVGN (now POP) it went to crap.
I feel the same way. I've never done the live feeds, but I always watched BBAD on Showtime. I tried to watch a couple of episodes once it moved to TGN, but it was just terrible. Half of the conversations would end up being bleeped out. If the cast had been more interesting I might have made more of an attempt, but I don't think i would have for very long because of everything being censored.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-07-2015, 01:26 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,597,023 times
I almost always get the live feeds and last season I hardly ever watched them. They were just such a boring group. Doubt I will get them this year

Old 03-07-2015, 05:59 PM

3,201 posts, read 4,425,087 times
upon seeing this thread it took me a minute to actually remember who/what happened last season

derrick, f grande and co,

wonder how many gays and blacks with white moms we get for this 17th anniversary

and what is the over under on the bible thumpers name? jaqueeshia?

or maybe we'll just get a short goofy black dude with a weakness for blondes with horseteeth

just saying...

Old 03-07-2015, 06:43 PM

16,180 posts, read 32,597,687 times
Here's your Big Brother 17 Spoiler Thread.

Old 03-07-2015, 11:03 PM

4,280 posts, read 6,103,880 times
I might watch the first episode, but the show has gotten absolutely terrible the last few seasons. It used to be that I would never miss an episode, but that was back when the show was good.

Old 06-05-2015, 05:50 PM

1,533 posts, read 1,597,023 times
You would think with only 3 weeks to go we would be getting some more Big Brother teasers, but I certainly haven't seen them.

Anyone hearing anything on the new season yet?

Old 06-06-2015, 05:53 PM

1,248 posts, read 2,173,186 times
They probably don't even have the cast finalized. I think all of the finalists go to a sequester type thing at a hotel where they do further interviews and pick the contestants. I remember last year being surprised at how last minute everything seemed. Of course this might be part of the problem of why we keep getting a terrible cast. I have thought for many seasons now that they rely too much on getting people from agents, or people that casting recruits on sight. I'm tired of watching people who know nothing about the game but looked cute to a casting agent.

Old 06-06-2015, 07:12 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,875,118 times
I get so excited for this show every single summer and I get really depressed when it's over in September and go on antidepressants until the following Summer! (i know, i know...) Re: the the people who are recruited for this show. I HATE that for shows like Survivor, but for Big Brother it's fun when they are total train wrecks. I find fans of the show that get on the show really boring (for BB anyway). I was reading there is a twist that there's actually two houses this summer and everyone cast has a twin and sometimes they will be swapped out. But the same place I read that they were saying they might be bringing past house guests back as well. If they had to rebuild the house and add a new one and also find enough twins willing to do the show, it might explain why the cast isn't released yet.. But I think the cast is never released earlier than now, are they?

Old 06-06-2015, 08:25 PM

1,907 posts, read 2,277,520 times
If there were two houses with twins swapping out, wouldn't all of them know what was going on? What's the point?

Old 06-06-2015, 08:54 PM

3,699 posts, read 3,875,118 times
Maybe they don't all know? Not sure how that would work out. I'm having horrible imaginings of the fitness twins (from one of the really early seasons) x 8.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV