Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-19-2013, 10:28 AM

14,611 posts, read 17,754,529 times

Advertisements

I wanted to watch a 1996 movie on Netflix. I found it, but didn't get the time until a few days later.

Is there some way to determine what shows are on Netflix, when they are scheduled to be removed, and when new ones are scheduled to be added?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-19-2013, 10:31 AM

3,201 posts, read 4,430,095 times
i dont know if there's a list of "upcoming" titles but doesnt the queue still show the expiration/removal date next to the titles that are only available for a certain time??

Old 10-19-2013, 10:38 AM

2,288 posts, read 3,255,769 times
It does Ace, I was just going to post that. So OP, if you put a movie or show in your Q, to your right it shows if its going bye-bye and by what date. If its blank, you have time. IIRC, its shown in red.

Old 10-19-2013, 03:40 PM

14,611 posts, read 17,754,529 times
Default No more queue in Netflix

Netflix US & Canada Blog: Introducing “My List” From Netflix

Netflix announced in August that they were getting rid of the Q, and replacing it with "MyList". I wonder if they are retaining that feature?

Old 10-19-2013, 11:39 PM

18,287 posts, read 23,258,464 times
Been having trouble with Netflix I watch it through my Google box. Won't pull up anything in the bedroom and in the living room after watching a show the screen goes black. Can't get it to go to the page that shows where I can select the next episode or a different movie even.

Have tried unsuccessfully to change my password for about a week called them yesterday the girl I spoke with couldn't help me with it either. In the section that says "recently watched by Jaxson" is a bunch of movies I'd never watch. Clicking on them it shows I've started watching them at some point so they said somebody else most likely has gained access to my account. Can't change the password though anybody else having Netflix troubles?

Error on living room TV:
Quote:
Sorry! Activity Netflix (in application Netflix) is not responding. I can choose to "force closed" or "wait" neither of which do anything.
Error on bedroom TV:
Quote:
We're having trouble displaying this title right now. Please try again later or select another title.
Error on computer: it jumps to an episode I've already watched doesn't give me a choice in what episode I want to watch.

Old 10-20-2013, 09:53 AM

6,191 posts, read 7,410,082 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PacoMartin View Post
I wanted to watch a 1996 movie on Netflix. I found it, but didn't get the time until a few days later.

Is there some way to determine what shows are on Netflix, when they are scheduled to be removed, and when new ones are scheduled to be added?

If you search around online, there are websites that post this information. I remember looking them up before.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV