Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-19-2013, 10:23 AM

297 posts, read 512,575 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thechappells View Post
I don't know why I was a bit surprised seeing Heather's family in a Cadillac SUV....I guess I expected to see them in something from a foreign car maker (?) I agree I see with a PP saying that Heather seems more annoyed with her husband this season. I hope they won't be a casualty of the show. They seem like a good couple (when she's not annoyed with him).

With 4 kids, 2 adults and sometimes grandma the only vehicle that would fit all of them comfortably and still have enough cargo room for diaper bag and a stroller is a GM product like the Suburban or Escalade. While the other SUV's may have the seating for 7 people they will not have the cargo space to throw in a weeks of groceries and a stroller. Besides, Escalades are not cheap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-19-2013, 07:47 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,494,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
I'm thinking that Lydia is going to be more churchy than Jesus Juggs.

Lydia and her husband may even be regular church goers and not just when the cameras follow them.
Seriously, Jesus Juggs didn't even know where the nursery was for her kiddos when they showed them going to church. Heck, I never even had little ones in the nursery at the church we attend and I know where the nursery is.

Thing is, they are putting their faith too "in your face". Not a good quality. I's always leary of those kinda folks.
And that is coming from a preachers grandkid.
Agreed. See a lot of that in the northern suburbs here, sort of like an inland OC. I'm always fascinated by the huge gemstone encrusted crosses many of the women wear. Makes me think of the Holy Grail, where they are always looking for these elaborate cups when they really should be looking for something a little less elaborate. Hope I'm not stepping on toes, I probably am.

Old 04-19-2013, 10:47 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,478,979 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gymrat View Post
With 4 kids, 2 adults and sometimes grandma the only vehicle that would fit all of them comfortably and still have enough cargo room for diaper bag and a stroller is a GM product like the Suburban or Escalade. While the other SUV's may have the seating for 7 people they will not have the cargo space to throw in a weeks of groceries and a stroller. Besides, Escalades are not cheap.
You are right, Heather has appeared to be very frustrated and with a very short fuse towards her hubby. I like them and hope they can get past this. It could always be the show only showing what they want us to think as well.

Old 04-20-2013, 04:53 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,351,440 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by thechappells View Post
I don't know why I was a bit surprised seeing Heather's family in a Cadillac SUV....I guess I expected to see them in something from a foreign car maker (?) I agree I see with a PP saying that Heather seems more annoyed with her husband this season. I hope they won't be a casualty of the show. They seem like a good couple (when she's not annoyed with him).
????

The Escalade is a very nice vehicle that can definitely also haul the 6 family members around and carry a bunch of stuff to boot. Fully loaded you can close in on $80-90k for one of those things.

I agree with you on Heather and Terry's interaction. She's plain mean and rude and disrespectful to him. I would not be shocked or surprised if he slapped her in the face one day.
I mean, jeezus...he just wanted some onion rings.

Old 04-20-2013, 03:00 PM

1,192 posts, read 1,810,680 times
Ugh im not liking Lydia and why does it look like her teeth are walking out of her head?

Old 04-20-2013, 05:28 PM

16,488 posts, read 24,478,979 times
The clambake was a women's party anyway, so why was her hubby sitting there looking out of place? She could have made him up a seafood plate and given him his onion rings and he could have eaten inside and been content and not have to listen to the women's drama to boot.

Last edited by brokencrayola; 04-20-2013 at 05:29 PM.. Reason: spelling

Old 04-21-2013, 04:38 PM

335 posts, read 670,261 times
Lydia

Hope her cash karma stays green.

Old 04-21-2013, 05:14 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,634,752 times
In the previews for the next episode Tamra gets out of her seat and goes at Alexis. Tamra thinks she is such a badass and thinks raising her voice is supposed to scare people. Alexis was absolutely right when she said that Tamra wrote the book on being mean.

Old 04-21-2013, 05:18 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,791,113 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hopefulone View Post
In the previews for the next episode Tamra gets out of her seat and goes at Alexis. Tamra thinks she is such a badass and thinks raising her voice is supposed to scare people. Alexis was absolutely right when she said that Tamra wrote the book on being mean.

they are all mean girls,gossip mongers and half wits!!!

Old 04-21-2013, 05:26 PM

3,739 posts, read 4,634,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
they are all mean girls,gossip mongers and half wits!!!

And they ALL talk about one another. It is funny watching them accuse one another of the exact same things that they ALL do.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV