Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-12-2015, 01:02 PM

4,792 posts, read 8,188,709 times

Advertisements

Mr McGoo
Quick reply to this message

Old 01-12-2015, 01:22 PM

1,039 posts, read 1,544,976 times
omg how can i forget woody woodpecker!!! LOL
of course tom and jerry and jetsons
I still watch some of these cartoons with my 4 yr old he loves tom and jerry and TMNT

Old 01-12-2015, 03:46 PM

3,320 posts, read 4,129,967 times
Tennessee Tuxedo will not fail, but Chumley the walrus might. What about Klondike Cat, he always got his mouse, a thieving french mouse, Savoir-Faire. Commander McBragg was a gem, Warner Bro's cartoon Bee-Develed, with papa bear and junior going after the honey, papa had some anger issues. The three hillbillies one with bugs bunny square dancing them off the side of a cliff. Oh, and DONT FORGET THE GRAVY !

I liked to be scared when I was a little kid, so Scooby was my favorite when I was real little, the scary one was Mr. Hyde, he would age you and turn you into a skeleton with the coffins in the cellar, and the FEED the organ and watch the floor one....with the multiple phantoms, and the abandoned airport one with the army of space ghosts chasing after them, and the guest appearance episodes with Globe Trotters, Batman ect.

Superfriends was great cartoon and I liked the Wendy and Marvin episodes with the great into theme and Family Guy parody of it. Kudos to those that mentioned Space Ghost, Herculoids, Laff A Lympics, Speed Buggy, Hong Kong Phoey, Oddball Couple, Ant and Aardvark and The Inspector was pretty good subset cartoon of Pink Panther as well.

I think Spongebob is the best of the newer cartoons for kids of all ages, good movie too. Honorable mention for Theodore Tugboat altho it isn't really a cartoon, falls more into the Gumby/Davy and Goliath category, but not quite.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV