Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-07-2011, 01:10 PM

14,860 posts, read 43,141,107 times

Advertisements

Well, here it is again for ya'll. THIS IS FREAKING HYSTERICAL!!!!

The first line alone had me rolling in laughter. ROTFLMAO!!!

"Vicky and Tamra head out to their romantic weekend in Cabo to repair the friendship that Simon so rudely got in the way of last year."

"This week on Christianity according to Alexis: ..........."

I swear this has got to be our own George writing this. George????
OH, make sure to click on the link that is in the article that says, "pictures on Lynn's blogs". HYSTERICAL ONCE AGAIN!!!!

Last edited by Beretta; 04-07-2011 at 05:32 PM.. Reason: fyi, DM me if you have any questions :)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2011, 01:57 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,897,741 times
Love the title.
This part made me roar with laughter:
"The way Vicky told the story made Tamra look like an abusive girlfriend who kicks her ass and then takes her on nice vacations to make up for it. I think I saw the guy take the knife away from Tamra’s plate."

Last edited by Beretta; 04-07-2011 at 05:25 PM..

Old 04-07-2011, 02:08 PM

14,860 posts, read 43,141,107 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PippySkiddles View Post
Love the title.
This part made me roar with laughter:
"The way Vicky told the story made Tamra look like an abusive girlfriend who kicks her ass and then takes her on nice vacations to make up for it. I think I saw the guy take the knife away from Tamra’s plate."
LOL!!! That whole thing was full of gems from last weeks episode.

She has moved sites but the one for this week is just as good even though it was kind of a boring week on RHOC.
The Real Housewives of Orange County – Would You Like Some Pepper With Your Party? |

"Bless his heart for trying to prevent this train wreck from happening. At least you tried Simon… at least you tried."

"Peggy is to astrology, as Alexis is to Christianity."

This about sums it up for this season:

I think I get Simon Barney a lot better now than I did when he was on the show. He seemed controlling and domineering but in fact he was just trying to make sure that the Housewives viewers didn’t see the real Tammy Sue Barney. He thought he could maintain some sort of dignity for this woman. We watched as he cringed when Tamra would do some of the classless, lowlife things, he told her to stop talking when she called herself a “truck driver with ****.” That is the real Tamra, complete trash with absolutely no clue how to behave appropriately.
IHJZ The Real Housewives of Orange County / The Celebrity Apprentice | Lynnnchicago101's Blog

Old 04-07-2011, 06:47 PM

9,418 posts, read 13,618,372 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I hate my 11. I had botox three years ago, but I was 38. But I also got it for free I work for the doc that does it and she hooked me up. Want it again so badly, but just haven't done it.
So it really smoothes out your face? I guess I've never understood exactly how it works. I'm interested because I'm 45, work-out, and a size 4.

Old 04-08-2011, 01:58 PM

16,186 posts, read 32,720,980 times
Some of your comments are so hilarious and they are off topic and I hated to delete them. I am going to change the title of the thread to include Chat Thread so that you all can post away. I will undelete your great posts by tomorrow (it will take some time). Thanks a bunch and have fun!

Old 04-08-2011, 02:41 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,246,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamingomo View Post
I hate my 11. I had botox three years ago, but I was 38. But I also got it for free I work for the doc that does it and she hooked me up. Want it again so badly, but just haven't done it.
What is an 11? I've never tried botox, but my mom alway looked 10-15 years younger than she was, and I was blessed to inherit her skin.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:35 AM

16,186 posts, read 32,720,980 times
I think I have undeleted all of the fab posts on here but if I missed some please shoot me a DM. Keep the comedic relief coming! And thank you all so much for the reps and the great comments. You guys rock too! ***air kisses via cyber waves***

Old 04-09-2011, 07:59 PM

18,247 posts, read 22,688,028 times
I swear that I'm not obsessed with this topic (maybe a bit) but Vicki is totally into Tamra. And I am thinking that Vicki may get a little jealous this season with the official lesbian of the RHOC, Fernanda also trying to hook up with Tamra.

I will now state my facts for the Vicki/Tamra "relationship":

1) Tamra's marriage ended and then Vicki conveniently ends her marriage with her husband "your not filling my love tank" Don

2) I’ve never seen a straight, married woman acting like Vicki does: never taking vacations with her husband, always trying to have girls-only activities, always wanting girls (well 30-40 yr olds) only sleep-overs, completely flipping out when husbands/boyfriends attempted to join her girls only events.

3) Vicki spent many, many hours buzzing in Tamra's ear and talking crap about Simon. My god you would think that Simon was a wife-beater with the way that Vicki went on-and-on about Simon.

4) Tamra has already admitted to taking a dip in the "lady pond"
The Real Housewives of Orange County Season 6 - Tamra Barney Naked with a Lesbian - Video - Bravo TV Official Site

5) The romantic lovers getaway weekend to Cabo where Vicki makes Tamra basically beg for forgiveness

Old 04-09-2011, 08:36 PM

1,786 posts, read 3,481,771 times
No. Vicki's isn't the type. What she IS is a control freak and with her son and daughter being pretty darn clear that they don't want her over-(s)mothering, she needs to have a person she can hold some control over. Enter Tamra. Vicki's "problem" with Simon seemed to stem from the fact that he was "too controlling" over Tamra. That was not something she was willing to share duties on. But let's be clear - Vicki didn't end Simon & Tamra's marriage. That was their own doing.

As for her relationship with Don (and now the divorce), I really never got the dynamic between the two of them and why he went along with it. Basically, I can't offer an opinion on it because I have no understanding of how it worked for as long as it did (or why that poor guy wanted to be with someone like her). I just don't get her. On the one hand, SUPER needy (like chasing her Mom last year to have her say "I love you", her awkward relationship with her kids, her making Tamra apologize endlessly, her forced bonding with her employees, etc.) and then on the other hand being Type A obsessed with work, making it clear that she entirely discounts Don's decisions on the homefront, being so cold with Jeena now, attempting to mark her position as the only ORIGINAL OC housewife in her introduction to the Jesus Woman last season, etc. She just confuses me.

Old 04-09-2011, 09:38 PM

12,477 posts, read 17,897,741 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cokatie View Post
No. Vicki's isn't the type. What she IS is a control freak and with her son and daughter being pretty darn clear that they don't want her over-(s)mothering, she needs to have a person she can hold some control over. Enter Tamra. Vicki's "problem" with Simon seemed to stem from the fact that he was "too controlling" over Tamra. That was not something she was willing to share duties on. But let's be clear - Vicki didn't end Simon & Tamra's marriage. That was their own doing.

As for her relationship with Don (and now the divorce), I really never got the dynamic between the two of them and why he went along with it. Basically, I can't offer an opinion on it because I have no understanding of how it worked for as long as it did (or why that poor guy wanted to be with someone like her). I just don't get her. On the one hand, SUPER needy (like chasing her Mom last year to have her say "I love you", her awkward relationship with her kids, her making Tamra apologize endlessly, her forced bonding with her employees, etc.) and then on the other hand being Type A obsessed with work, making it clear that she entirely discounts Don's decisions on the homefront, being so cold with Jeena now, attempting to mark her position as the only ORIGINAL OC housewife in her introduction to the Jesus Woman last season, etc. She just confuses me.

I agree with this observation. I don't "get" Vicki either but waaaay back in the earlier seasons her mom said a few times how needy Vicki always has been and how she always commanded affirmation for everything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Entertainment and Arts > TV