Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2012, 09:55 PM

27,623 posts, read 21,148,393 times

Advertisements

...and O.J. went to trial to cover it up

A Texas private investigator claims he knows who really killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in 1994. And it wasn't OJ Simpson.

In a new book, 'OJ is Innocent and I Can Prove It,' William C. Dear alleges Simpson went on trial, and was acquitted of murder, in an effort to deflect attention from the true killer: His son Jason.
'OJ is innocent': Private investigator claims Simpson's SON hacked star's wife and friend to death... and he went to trial to cover it up | Mail Online

Has anybody heard about this before?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2012, 09:58 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,165,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
...and O.J. went to trial to cover it up

A Texas private investigator claims he knows who really killed Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman in 1994. And it wasn't OJ Simpson.

In a new book, 'OJ is Innocent and I Can Prove It,' William C. Dear alleges Simpson went on trial, and was acquitted of murder, in an effort to deflect attention from the true killer: His son Jason.
'OJ is innocent': Private investigator claims Simpson's SON hacked star's wife and friend to death... and he went to trial to cover it up | Mail Online

Has anybody heard about this before?
I heard it today on the radio. Apparently the son had a history of attacking someone with a knife and serious mental illness.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
I heard it today on the radio. Apparently the son had a history of attacking someone with a knife and serious mental illness.
If this is true, O.J. goes from being the worst husband to a devoted father. He was not helping him by covering it up, although I can understand why.

Wouldn't the grandparents be aware of his mental illness? I wonder what his son is doing now.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:09 PM

2,548 posts, read 2,165,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
If this is true, O.J. goes from being the worst husband to a devoted father. He was not helping him by covering it up, although I can understand why.

Wouldn't the grandparents be aware of his mental illness? I wonder what his son is doing now.
If it is true, as a father I can sympathize. A parent would do anything to protect their kids. Nevertheless, it's illegal to cover up a murder, and it's even worse when it's the murder of the mother of your kids. It also doesn't change the fact that someone this unstable and violent needs to be locked up.

I take the story with a grain of salt, maybe the author is just trying to drum up book sales.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:10 PM

4,520 posts, read 4,212,721 times
I'd never heard this before. I don't think I even want to know if this is true.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:10 PM

29,391 posts, read 55,631,104 times
Post News, Texas P.I. William Dear Claims To Have Proof O.J"Juice's" Son is "The Real Killer"

In the nearly 18 years since the brutal murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman, we've all -- as a planet -- collectively come to the general consensus that O.J. Simpson murdered two people, and that's likely because he did of the mountains of evidence pointing in his direction (the blood, the glove, more blood, etc., etc., etc.).

Texas P.I. William Dear Claims To Have Proof O.J. Didn't Do It...Which Is Adorable. Argues "Juice's" Son is "The Real Killer" - New York News - Runnin' Scared

Old 04-02-2012, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frugality View Post
If it is true, as a father I can sympathize. A parent would do anything to protect their kids. Nevertheless, it's illegal to cover up a murder, and it's even worse when it's the murder of the mother of your kids. It also doesn't change the fact that someone this unstable and violent needs to be locked up.

I take the story with a grain of salt, maybe the author is just trying to drum up book sales.
Maybe so, but if it's fact, this is life stranger than fiction. Creepy.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:17 PM

9,982 posts, read 13,773,012 times
I doubt it's true. If only because the author seems like a Geraldo type sensationalist, drumming up $$$. But if it is supported, it will not only vindicate OJ (somewhat, he was obviously an abusive spouse), but the jury that was accused of being blindly racist for not convicting him.

Motive? With OJ, it would be obvious. With the son less clear.
A chef would certainly know how to use a knife.

Old 04-02-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlehead View Post
I doubt it's true. If only because the author seems like a Geraldo type sensationalist, drumming up $$$. But if it is supported, it will not only vindicate OJ (somewhat, he was obviously an abusive spouse), but the jury that was accused of being blindly racist for not convicting him.

Motive? With OJ, it would be obvious. With the son less clear.
A chef would certainly know how to use a knife.
OJ defintely had a history of anger problems, but maybe that is where the son might have inherited it from.

Motive? With someone supposedly mentally ill, who knows. Oedipus Complex?
How old was he at the time of the murders. I don't recall.

Who's the chef?

Old 04-02-2012, 10:32 PM

29,094 posts, read 26,033,620 times
Was Jason working as a caddy during the mid-late 90's?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime