Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2011, 06:15 PM

33,594 posts, read 18,215,849 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
This is not true.
Oh, she is partying . She is smiling and having a happy even if she is in jail till Thursday.. she is partying more than the defense. Now that is the real truth and you know it!

Old 07-05-2011, 06:15 PM

6,125 posts, read 7,484,251 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
Nope ... her mom and dad better beware ... they are next! She has killed her daughter and just got away with it ... sooooo what's to stop this nut now?
The entire family is a screwed-up mess. Who knows, maybe George will take matters into his own hands with regard to Casey. He knows full-well that his daughter murdered Caylee. Is he mad - is he happy? He doesn't know what he feels - except that his daughter is a murderer and she killed his grandchild.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:17 PM

28,163 posts, read 25,352,366 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Oh, she is partying . She is smiling and having a happy even if she is in jail till Thursday.. she is partying more than the defense. Now that is the real truth and you know it!
No, that is not the truth.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:17 PM

30,342 posts, read 23,812,713 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
Partying in jail...sure, that happens.

As for the defense team, they are celebrating a "job well done" according to them. When you work hard at something and you succeed in what you wanted to accomplish, you don't celebrate? This is their job, they won, to them they succeeded. Of course they are going to celebrate.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:18 PM

3,879 posts, read 8,391,603 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beachmel View Post
Yep! Not Guilty does NOT mean completely innocent. Huge failure, HUGE on the prosecution's part. You could see it in Ashton's face. I didn't see shock there...I saw, " I F-ed up! I went the wrong way. OMFG!" All I could think when I watched him during the reading of the verdict was how that man will never forgive himself for his part in that mistake.
I also agree. The prosecution completely failed. Casey killed or had her daughter killed and the prosecutor's failed to make this so-completely obvious point.

The defense team won because they had the best 'razzle dazzle'. They put on the best show.

YouTube - ‪Chicago - Razzle Dazzle‬‏

Old 07-05-2011, 06:20 PM

8,003 posts, read 11,738,699 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaWoman View Post
FYI:

The Defense is celebrating at the bar/restaurant across the street from the courthouse.

Joining the celebration along with Baez is a lady that was working behind the scenes for Baez. Rosalie Martinez Bolin was present one day during the jury selection hugging on the killer Casey and there was a public outcry. Baez must have realized he screwed up and Rosalie never showed her face again until today to celebrate their victory.

Who is Rosalie Martinez Bolin ... she was married to Victor D. Martinez a criminal defense attorney in Tampa and they have four daughters. Rosalie left her husband and four daughters and married none other than Oscar Ray Bolin Jr. (Bolin the Butcher.)

Oscar Ray Bolin Jr "Bolin the Butcher" is on death row in Florida ... he likes to rape and kill females. They were married over the phone but they have not consummated their union. She now calls herself a private investigator.

Linda Drane Burdick, Jeff Ashton and Frank Mason are professionals. Baez is sleaze ... yes he rambled, whined and threw everything he could think of at the wall in hopes it would stick. It worked not causing reasonable doubt but causing total confusion.

This jury didn't even talk to the press ... why? I would go hide too if I was more interested in going home and one juror has the European trip to look forward to departing 7/7/11. They asked no questions about the charges and the charges were very confusing. This is a total travesty of justice.

Florida is a screwed up state ... visions of hanging chads, pregnant chads and the nightmare we went through during a presidential election.

P. S. I do not watch TV, I watched the entire jury selection and trial via live stream video on my computer. No talking heads, no commercials, I had surgery and was stuck at home.
If I was one of those jurors, I'd be in hiding for a very long time!

Old 07-05-2011, 06:24 PM

33,594 posts, read 18,215,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorMama View Post
Partying in jail...sure, that happens.

As for the defense team, they are celebrating a "job well done" according to them. When you work hard at something and you succeed in what you wanted to accomplish, you don't celebrate? This is their job, they won, to them they succeeded. Of course they are going to celebrate.

Job well done? Getting a murderer free.. just like OJ. Caylee is dead, no reason to celebrate this one. A little girl is DEAD!!

Oh Casey is partying inside herself knowing she got away with murder and her lies served her well. That is what she is thinking. She is a pathological liar and knows one thing. She cares only for herself. May you run into one of this unique ones like Casey,may one come into your life and fool you thoroughly . And may you be fooled .

Casey IS a murderer .

Old 07-05-2011, 06:24 PM

4,760 posts, read 13,840,074 times
Any of you who bought the ridiculous "drowning accident that was covered up" theory, how do you explain the duct tape? And why dump the child's body in such a horrible and callous way? Everything about this case screams homicide!

Old 07-05-2011, 06:25 PM

1,933 posts, read 3,756,274 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magritte25 View Post
Of course the media influenced our view of Casey Anthony. We would know nothing of the case without it.
The media did not influence my view regarding the case. The media provided information but I went more along with In Session and reading the NY Times, Orlando Sentinel and other various papers. I am not influenced by opinionated outlets and discussions such as Nancy Grace, Geraldo Rivera, Anderson Cooper, Dr Drew and whoever else wants to provide their own opinion to the case.

Currently there is a capital murder case in Texas. A mother killed her new born child and ate bits of the child. People are enraged and want to see the woman die. It has been in the news but if one reads what is written and is investigated one would see that the mother was suffering from a severe form of post partum depression called post partum psychosis. Her mother and sister tried to get her help and even spoke with her doctors before she killed her newborn. The murder was not premediated and she tried to kill herself thereafter.

While I sympathize with the father of the deceased baby and understand that this is horrific crime that no one should have to endure if I ever become the juror in this case I would probably say Not Guilty. I am a mother, I have a child, I am currently pregnant and emotion aside I feel that this woman needed help desperately and it wasn't given to her. Does she deserve to die in this case? No. Does she need to spend time in a mental state institution? Yes.

The 'opinionated media' those who do not provide facts but opinions of the facts believe otherwise.

Casey Anthony on the other hand lied through out the whole ordeal, left her daughter for dead, partied and splashed her pictures on facebook. She showed no remorse, her tears were false except for those she shed when she was given her verdict and she in my eyes does not mourn her daughters death.

Do I believe there was enough evidence to support the prosecution? Unfortunately no. But if I was a juror in the Casey Anthony case given with what the prosecution had presented and that of the defense I would most likely have went with:

Not Guilty on First Degree Murder
Guilty on Aggravated Child Abuse
Guilty on Aggravated Manslaughter
Guilty on all other counts of lying to enforcement regarding the disappearance of Caylee Anthony.

I think that would have been justice.

I have said enough about this case and I am sadden that we all will never know the full truth behind Caylee's death.

It would be a travesty if Casey Anthony seeks to make a buck out of her daughter's death and it will only show how much she truly did not care about her daughter.

Tonight I am going to hug my little one tight and light a candle in honor of Caylee Anthony.

Old 07-05-2011, 06:25 PM

18,247 posts, read 25,909,423 times
Well, they certainly are in hiding today, definitely the next few days. On the news a bit ago there was a woman who told the reporters that "for the time being" none of the jurors have any desire to speak to the media at the present time.

"For the time being".

The little girl was completely duck taped. The car clearly smelled like a body was stored in it. And law enforcement was misled from her right off the get go.

The more I think of this trial the madder I'm getting.

Last edited by DOUBLE H; 07-05-2011 at 06:38 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime