Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-17-2011, 06:40 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times

Advertisements

Just curious as I haven't heard a thing about the slug! Poor Stacey. May she RIP.

OK, EW! Here's something I just found! What a pig. Wonder when he will go to trial?
http://nancygrace.blogs.cnn.com/2011...bikini-photos/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-17-2011, 07:41 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
Who could possibly be crazy enough to date him? My heart goes out to his former wives families. What creeps me out about him, is that he seems "normal", makes me never want to date anyone again. I am safer sleeping with my cat. Sociopath. Scary. Is he even employed? And do his kids live with him? Scary!

Old 04-18-2011, 08:36 PM

48,502 posts, read 96,867,563 times
You kidding they often lineup to marry the convicted murders in prison.Look at all the women who marry mob murders in the past.The loo at all the middle class mothers that murder their children. There will always be evil people you never will guess about.Look at Teddy Bundy and what people whp meet him said;charming guy is what I knew him as they say.

Old 04-19-2011, 03:24 PM

14,810 posts, read 16,209,541 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post
Who could possibly be crazy enough to date him? My heart goes out to his former wives families. What creeps me out about him, is that he seems "normal", makes me never want to date anyone again. I am safer sleeping with my cat. Sociopath. Scary. Is he even employed? And do his kids live with him? Scary!
The look from his eyes gives me the creeps.

Old 05-17-2011, 05:36 PM

5,273 posts, read 7,348,076 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper12 View Post

Stacy was so much younger than this cad. He is disgusting! He loves himself too lol... He gives me the heebees!

Now a play that will be cast? Improv Group Presents Take On Drew Peterson Case « CBS Chicago for this *******?

Old 05-17-2011, 07:46 PM

27,073 posts, read 11,863,660 times
To me, he always seems to have a smirk on his face. I really despise that . He is confident he has/will get away with his crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cunucu Beach View Post
The look from his eyes gives me the creeps.

Old 05-18-2011, 07:31 AM

14,784 posts, read 24,090,712 times
Okay well he is a former cop who would know better than a former cop how to get rid of a body ?, sorry but those are the facts and the ada knows it . Everyone always says well get an exhumation , believe me folks when I say that an exhumation is not that easy to get or do . Yeah I agree he is a slime ball and he will most likely get away with what he did and I feel bad for his kids . His oldest son has custody of his two younger brothers . I feel bad for the dead womens families , never seeing your loved ones killer come to justice . That has to be the worst feeling in the world . I just pray that someway some how this slimeball makes a mistake and comes to justice ..

Old 05-19-2011, 11:45 AM

43,854 posts, read 51,193,501 times
He's offering his murdered wife's CLOTHES as part of the love nest plans??????????? What a romancer.....

Old 05-19-2011, 08:11 PM

5,652 posts, read 19,353,293 times
yeah they always pick the young chicks cause they are too young and ignorant to see the signs of a psycho.
Hopefully someday they will find the body and put this all to rest.

Old 05-19-2011, 08:52 PM

34,254 posts, read 20,539,708 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by texdav View Post
You kidding they often lineup to marry the convicted murders in prison.Look at all the women who marry mob murders in the past.The loo at all the middle class mothers that murder their children. There will always be evil people you never will guess about.Look at Teddy Bundy and what people whp meet him said;charming guy is what I knew him as they say.
So true. And not just murderers, there are so many inmates with two or three women writing to them and sending them money. And the convicts laugh and show the letters off to other convicts.

Never did get why certain women are attracted to the bad boy image.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime