Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-13-2010, 02:20 PM

1,619 posts, read 2,828,970 times

Advertisements

Victim count now 3 in St. Albans child sex-assault case, prosecutors say | The Burlington Free Press | Burlington, Vermont
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2010, 03:39 PM

18,836 posts, read 37,368,760 times
Not alot of information from the article. But, I agree, if she did these things, she needs to go to prison. What is with her hiding the kid when the parents and police came over? Just crazy.

Old 11-13-2010, 07:22 PM

15,639 posts, read 41,041,502 times
At the arraignment, which began at about 11:40 a.m., Public Defender Bill Cristman argued for lower bail, saying there might be some indication that the victims initiated contact with Smith.

Somehow, I don't think so. That woman is NOT a MILF, no 11 year old boy in his right mind is gonna initiate contact with this skank! Most 11 year olds ARE in their right minds - simply because they are young and haven't had the opportunity to destroy their minds - so, NO, I don't believe these kids initiated the contact.

If it is proved that she did anything to these boys ... string her up!!!

Old 11-13-2010, 07:57 PM

24,122 posts, read 32,484,271 times
It has to be abduction. To say that woman is not a milf is a gross understatement!
Guess she's ugly inside and out.
She must be very very sick - I mean 11 yearolds!?!

...disgusting!

Old 11-13-2010, 08:01 PM

Wait could she be mentally retarded ? Perhaps she has a very low IQ and the boys strange as it may seem, took advantage of her.
I need to know more.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:47 AM

1,619 posts, read 2,828,970 times
Hi Sheena12 - that's an interesting perspective-I did not think of that as a possibility at all. Maybe there is something to that - let's just hypothesize that it is true - that she is extremely impaired and does have the mental capacity of say a 11-12 year old - then, perhaps [and I am not presenting a defense, really] what she thought she was doing is what lots of 11 or 12 year old kids do as part of their development [I believe that might be the correct term] - that old doctor/nurse kinda thing -- then things would have to be dealt with differently, yes? of course, lying to the police and parents about the child being in the house brings up other questions too....one of the components, I believe, of these forums, and I think an positive one, is that it lends itself to discussion, different considerations, alternatives, etc. Of course, if that is not the case, and she is not impaired, well....

Old 11-15-2010, 07:12 AM

Just throwing that idea out, Sugar. My husband worked with MR populations before, and they tend to have low inhibitions when it comes to sex.
Also, they sometimes lie or alternately incriminate themselves when it comes to Police interrogation, trying to figure out what the "right" answer will be, rather that what the truth is.
She could be very high functioning MR - which would put her in the low normal range. This group of people notoriously and sadly, finds themselves being in situations where they are taken advantage of, or alternatly on the wrong side of the law. They are able to function marginally out side of a structured setting, yet the nuances of life seem to escape them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > True Crime