Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2008, 07:25 PM

14,637 posts, read 35,055,326 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellestaroftexas View Post
Yall wont believe this-there is someone lurking on here that is so hateful that they posted a VERY UGLY comment on YouTube, because they knew that they couldn't post it here due to moderators. It was a comment with cuss words and referenced this forum. I cannot repeat what was posted, but it was very crude.I have to wonder why the hate?
p.s. the person's YouTube profile states that investment banker in San Antonio TX. so one of the CD posters from San Antonio wrote it. i have to really wonder why an adult professional would be so vulgar.
IF he's really from SA, he didn't even spell his high school right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-09-2008, 07:58 PM

714 posts, read 2,934,939 times
Quote:
Yall wont believe this-there is someone lurking on here that is so hateful that they posted a VERY UGLY comment on YouTube, because they knew that they couldn't post it here due to moderators. It was a comment with cuss words and referenced this forum. I cannot repeat what was posted, but it was very crude.I have to wonder why the hate?
p.s. the person's YouTube profile states that investment banker in San Antonio TX. so one of the CD posters from San Antonio wrote it. i have to really wonder why an adult professional would be so vulgar.
I am sorry to hear that too, that is one of the bad things about the Internet. Thankfully it doesn't happen a lot of the time.

Tell us more about the place, and pictures. Do they serve food?

Old 11-09-2008, 08:02 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,389,039 times
Update: Now the person from San Antonio, a poster here on CD, sent a message with more vulgar language and threatening bodily harm. Unreal. And by process of elimination, I figured that it must be Calle13, who has been on the attack at me here on CD, calling me racist etc And Calle13 posts on the San Antonio forum. It is NO coincidence that all of the sudden he/she decides to find a place where he/she can attack without moderators kicking him/her off of CD.

Cowboybootnut: I will direct message you to answer your questions

Last edited by NOTAM; 11-09-2008 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: add

Old 11-09-2008, 08:32 PM

5,642 posts, read 15,720,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire View Post
IF he's really from SA, he didn't even spell his high school right.
Hey sapphire! What you doing in this forum...you never post here...it's usually the San Antonio forum I see you in. Are you drinking tonight? How you doing? Oops...I shoulda sent this via DM.

Old 11-09-2008, 08:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasNick View Post
Hey sapphire! What you doing in this forum...you never post here...it's usually the San Antonio forum I see you in. Are you drinking tonight? How you doing? Oops...I shoulda sent this via DM.
LOL, I'm lost! I'm good! You?

Not that I don't believe you bellestar, but how do you know that guy is from CD SA? I just don't want to think he's from MY town--I saw his first comment and it was ridiculously ugly!

Old 11-09-2008, 09:45 PM

because he wrote in the first comment, which i deleted, that i was from the forum..

Quote:
LOL, I'm lost! I'm good! You?

Not that I don't believe you bellestar, but how do you know that guy is from CD SA? I just don't want to think he's from MY town--I saw his first comment and it was ridiculously ugly!

Old 11-10-2008, 12:12 PM

Quote:
because he wrote in the first comment, which i deleted, that i was from the forum..
Oh, what a jerk! On behalf of all SA'er's, I apologize. He needs his mouth washed out big time.

Old 11-10-2008, 12:15 PM

actually, probably needs more than that. this is a man who threatened to inflict bodily harm on me. definitely not a gentleman. and dangerous.

Quote:
Oh, what a jerk! On behalf of all SA'er's, I apologize. He needs his mouth washed out big time.

Old 11-10-2008, 02:44 PM

5,080 posts, read 9,966,197 times
Belle, that is a crime.. copy it, print it, and save a screen shot of it on your PC. Contact the Police. I worry for you.. not that you could not take care of yourself.. just be careful.

Also report it to a MOD.. ask that they not completely delete it, and save a copy if the police should need a copy. Maybe they can have this guy Banned from the forums.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas