Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2006, 10:09 PM

29 posts, read 139,080 times

Advertisements

Im just doing a little research for a potential job in North Richmond Hills --- anyone know anything about it? Seems to be a city between dallas and fort worth......

I'm a 25/f single nurse relocating to texas for a change of pace...
My #1 choice is Austin, but there are no open jobs in my specialty at this moment and i'm getting impatient....

Any info would be greatly appreciated. thanks!!!

Jessy
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2006, 11:28 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,391,218 times
i am an ER RN and from Ft Worth. i worked at JPS and HCA Columbia Medical Center, both major hospitals in Ft Worth. are you looking at North Hills Hospital? (or i forget the exact name)...i wonder why they are always desperate for nurses and have big sign ons.
if i were to move back to Ft Worth (great city, just too cold for me, and thats why i am moving to South Texas), i would work at JPS. it's a MASH unit-it's the Parkland of Cowtown
whats your specialty? find it hard to believe no RN positions in Austin for ANY specialty...

Old 09-04-2006, 11:29 PM

3,494 posts, read 14,391,218 times
p.s. if you move anywhere near Ft Worth, being young and single, you are going to have one HAYULL of a good time in the Stockyards...you talk about cowboys! shoots...dang...they are all over the place. my favorite honky tonk even has a spur rack! (to hang up your spurs before ya hit the dance floor).

Old 09-05-2006, 01:15 AM

827 posts, read 5,082,809 times
Default North Richland Hills

Jessy, NRH is a nice city. It has lots of parks and "green areas" and is mostly a suburban city. It is north of Ft. Worth. It doesn't have a downtown like a lot of cities, you know an area with a town square and buildings where you can see where downtown is, since I think it was mainly built for people to live in the suburbs of Ft. Worth. It is low on crime and a pretty safe area. You don't want to buy a home far from 820 if possible because it can take a long time to get to a highway or Interstate if you buy a place way off from 820. You have a lot of traffic lights and it can take tons of time to get to a highway, so keep that in mind. Overall, it is a great city!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Texas